ModularGrid Rack

Looking for feedback on this small system. It's inside an intellijel palette case so there's mults available (I didn't know how to add those in the editor).

I'll be sequencing this via an Oxi One and have reverb/delay effects in a separate case.

Thank you :-)

I'll mainly be using this for techno and generating weird noises. What would you swap out/replace/add to this first pass at a rack?

Just one point: Zadar is a great module but in a system for techno music, a more directly tweakable envelope tool might fit better, I guess.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

Thank you for the feedback Sweelinck. I like your suggestion, could you recommend an envelope module that may be more fitting for techno?

WMD Javelin, Frequency Central System X Envelope, ALM Busy Circuits Pip Slope, and (of course, but larger) Intellijel Quadra. Many solutions are available :)

After watching videos I really like the WMD Javelin. Is there a general rule of thumb for the number of envelope generators you should have in your rack?

No rules. Because you can choose to vary different parameters over time (amplitude, pitch, frequencies, etc.). The possibilities are wide.

@Sweelinck - Thanks to your feedback I've built a rack without the Zadar. I do like the Pip Slope and the sliders on the Contour 1 to play around with. The C4RBN filter is a little cramped but manageable. Thanks again!

ModularGrid Rack

Great, and thanks for the photography!

Just asking a question here ... The chainsaw is a stereo oscillator yeah?
Your filters are mono tho. Wouldn't you want at least 1 stereo filter to go with the chainsaw?

Hi @Chrissozz. The Dual Dagger is a stereo filter: it pairs really well with the Chainsaw