Der Mann Mit Der Maschine made waves this year on a recent synth exibit with his Motorized Fader for Eurorack. He is also responsible of the fantastic CV processor named DROID, a system made of 4 modules. It can do everything you'll need on a CV signal, the only border is our imagination, but well, we'll have to learn a few things before. Droid needs you to write a few easy lines of a specific code in order to actually do something, ut its done quite easily with the help of a comprehensive manual.
See Droid as a modular's modular.
I did a french review, it has caps.

Hi Xanaxunder,

Interesting demo video, pity it's in French but luckily you added English subtitles :-)

It's by the way Mathias Kettner ;-) (you wrote in the subtitles Kesnerr) I met him at the Superbooth this year and saw this Droid, indeed very interesting! He also designed the Sinfonion, yet another great product from him.

The motorised fader, is that from him/Der Mann Mit Der Maschine or is that from an other company? I can't find it on the website from dermannmitdermaschine.de

Do you have more information about that fader, then please share :-) Thank you very much for your demo and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads