Or should this be a nifty OLD phase shifter?
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/g-storm-electro-polychrome-phaser
Mmm-hmm...the phaser from a rare AF Farfisa synth from the late 1970s. Six stages, and it looks like way too much fun to just be crammed into 4 hp...but there it is! If you're thinking about adding a phaser to your build, I think this one deserves a look-see.

This was an insta-buy for me first thing this morning. I've been mulling over Kamieniec, K-Phaser, or a Small Stone pedal for the last few weeks. G Man knew exactly what I needed. Should be here on Thursday, so I'll report back with my thoughts.

I picked up the g storm jupiter 4 chorus and not feeling it yet. Wonder if I’m not giving it edgy enough PWN to get the Jp4. I’m very curious about this new phasor. Not sure anything could bump Kamieniec from my “greatest module of all time” tho

I picked up the g storm jupiter 4 chorus and not feeling it yet. Wonder if I’m not giving it edgy enough PWN to get the Jp4. I’m very curious about this new phasor.
-- t4mber

The JP-4 chorus is just one part of the JP-4 sound. The other, and just as important, factor is that the synth could overdrive its output stage. Try using something that adds some grit to the signal before it hits the G-Storm. That should get you a LOT closer.

Thanks for the tip! Tanh3 is on it

This was an insta-buy for me first thing this morning. I've been mulling over Kamieniec, K-Phaser, or a Small Stone pedal for the last few weeks. G Man knew exactly what I needed. Should be here on Thursday, so I'll report back with my thoughts.
-- farkas

I've been looking at this phaser, what's your feedback :) ?

It sounds great. Much cleaner than I expected. The knobs are too close together though. I need to figure out a better spot for it in my rack because it can be a little tricky to wiggle if it is next to other modules with lots of knobs.
I’m very happy with it. Love the sound. Glad I got this instead of a Small Stone. Ergonomics are not perfect.
The Kamieniec might have better features, but I don’t know that it would be worth the extra money for me.

It sounds great. Much cleaner than I expected. The knobs are too close together though. I need to figure out a better spot for it in my rack because it can be a little tricky to wiggle if it is next to other modules with lots of knobs.
I’m very happy with it. Love the sound. Glad I got this instead of a Small Stone. Ergonomics are not perfect.
The Kamieniec might have better features, but I don’t know that it would be worth the extra money for me.
-- farkas

Thanks for your detailed feedback. I'm going to check out WMD Orion before I decide on the Polychrome