Here it is.

This isn't a pipe dream, this is a done thing.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and how you would use it.

The goal is for dark ambient soundscapes.

Hiding out of the rack is a Boog, a digitakt and a digitone

Doesn't matter how I would use it... it's your system!

Definitely seems light on VCAs. I'd try to sneak in another dual VCA module somewhere, if there's something you feel you could sell (the version the link goes to has a few blank HP that would work nicely... this version here in the picture doesn't... not sure which is correct).

There should be no hp...this thing is full to bursting...even managed to steal a few of HP from the Rackbrutes...each 3U row can fit 1 extra HP more than advertised which across two racks is 4hp of space for free!

this user has left ModularGrid

Maybe look at Cosmix vs that larger SUM2? 28HP vs 16
Starlab is a really cool looking module but not sure its 28HP in a smaller build cool :)
FX Aid Pro is 14HP (vs 28HP)...those two things alone will give you a lot of options in the future.

I have a two 6U Rackbrutes setup and my largest modules are Maths and Morphagene at 20HP and all my drums are external with MPC Live 2 and TR-8S...except for BIA which is in my rack

The only real way to tell if you're going to need more VCA's is to start patching things up and if you find yourself saying "damn, i wish i had another VCA" well...then you know if you need more VCA's :)

JB