ModularGrid Rack

Link to the case

Greetings!
I've started my eurorack journey a couple of years ago and the empty spaces in my case(s) are gradually disappearing. Main goals of this case are having fun (!) and making psydub,ambient and berlin school stuff. I think I've grasped the basics of modular synthesis but I know I've still a lot to learn and discover.
I would love some advice on the best way to complete this system and organizing the already installed modules.
Some details on my current setup:
- this system is paired with 3 Mother 32 semi modular synths
- Hermod is linked to the Roland MC707 Groovebox (707 for tempo sync, drums and poly stuff)
- Top and bottom row are seperate cases, enabling me to use the bottom row as a movable control surface and the top row as a self contained morphagene oriented case (hence the headphone module up there).
- My main voices (beside the 3x M32) are 2x Plaits and 1x rings, giving me a broad range of sounds.
- Beads and typhoon together are a bit of overkill, but I really like the emi-verb mode on typhoon, giving me a nice reverb, leaving the granular tasks for beads.
- One of the mixups is used as a 'send' module to beads or typhoon.
- amount of vca's is rather low (x5) but Plaits and Ripples aready have integrated audio vca's in the module. The Doepfer A-133-2 can be used as an extra dual vca if necessary.
- My µmarbles has lost it's main function due to Hermod, but I can't depart from it (yet), as it was one of my first modules. Now its main use is 'controlled randomness'
- The amount of modulators is imho quite high, but they're used for modulating the M32's as well.
- On my wishlist: a sequential switch and a wavefolder.

Any feedback, suggestions and tips on improvement and layout are most welcome!

Two Maths is probably overkill here, given what just ONE can do. And I concur with your observations about the VCAs...there's way too few here for what you've got. And those are sorta linked...

Let's say that, instead of the extra Maths, you replace it with something like a Happy Nerding 3xVCA and a Tiptop MISO. With those two, plus your other modulation sources, you can generate plenty of other modulation "sources". And you get a few hp back as a result...win! That combo, or something pretty similar, is possibly better than a second Maths...less confusional, for one thing. But also, you can come up with some very twisty modulation "composites", depending on how you patch it up. You could also do this with the B. 297 and three or four more linear, DC-coupled VCAs.

One other thing I see an absence of are Erica's MScale modules...if you've got three M32s, being able to use them completely with the Euro setup would be pretty useful, and the MScale handles the negative CV values (which, for the most part, don't exist in Eurorack). Otherwise, it's not a bad build...kinda jumbly, but I suppose there's a purpose to that...?