=dysonant/sets/modular-experiments-unfinished

Tesseract is undergoing a transformation. I am switching from a 126hp case to a 12u portable for live shows. tesseract will be integrated into a new system called Antiprism.

How is it working with only two filters? Seems dangerous.

How is it working with only two filters? Seems dangerous.
-- mt3

Yeah, it can be, but the LxD can double as a dual filter if need be. Also, Three Sisters can handle more than one input, if I am willing to have the same modulation on those sounds sources. I have been considering replacing the Zorlon Cannon with a filter and something else, but with creative patching I've been ok so far.

I really appreciate the feedback, all suggestions are welcome.

Recent live show done with this case

Made this chunky bit for Signal Expo Berlin

well coming from a "tone first" perspective, the three "essential" modules i'd go for would be an intellijel cylonix shapeshifter & rossum's morpheus z-plane filter & control forge "wavetable LFO/sequencer/modulator". you could make a lot of noise with just those, but my play rack is almost the exact opposite of yours... it'd have 19 filters, half a dozen or so oscillators, and very little by way of modulation besides a pamela's new workout, a couple of triatts, a control forge, some expanders & midi with no maths or rampage EVER lol. i'd also throw a metasonix tube VCA in to warm the wavetables up a bit too. your mids sound a little thin & spitty, unless that's the "acid" kind of sound you're after.

it's interesting actually HEARING someone's rack in action.

This is a session I did after the most recent re-org