Edit: Am new to the modular world.

Have been toying around with a lot of rack ideas and finally came up with a rack that I feel like would suit my needs, my eventual goal is to play live.
The type of music I make ranges from minimal/lofi house, minimal techno and drum and bass.
I externally have a Arturia MicroFreak as another voice, and a Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK as a mixer.
My idea with this rack is to have the pizza and the freak to trade roles for providing bass, and lead sounds. The Rample will be used for most of my drums and some textures and one shots that I will externally make in Ableton, with the prok kick being a sort of backing kick as I transition from one song to the next. I want to be able to modulate a lot, and also in patterns like in drum and bass, like Waeys, Levela, Sustance, Rizzle, Klinical, etc. The dark gritty underground type of drum and bass, so I'd imagine a lot of "rolling" sounds if that makes sense.
I mainly plan on using the tetra pad to make my music sound more human, and to possibly put the snare "density"(?) on one to make off beat snares in drum and bass scenarios.
I want to use Squarps Hermod due to it offering a lot of things that I want in the early stages of my rack, as I wont be able to buy everything in one go.

This is my eventual rack that I am trying to work towards (I hope the thing updated it didn't in preview):
ModularGrid Rack

And these are the modules that I want to buy in the first round:
ModularGrid Rack

Is this a good first euro rack, will it fit my needs, are there modules that I should swap out for modules that would better suit my need and all the other questions a noob like my self could ask.

Thanks a ton in advance!

in the first tranche:

I wouldn't buy so many multiples - probably just the switched one - and you probably don't need that many in the future either in this size case - I'd just use stackcables or headphone splitters for passives, if you need buffered ones for pitch (or because repatching passives during performance can add clicks, or because you have a module that stops maths working because it's input isnt buffered & maths expects a buffer) then add a buffered one in the future - but not now

I'd also get a different vca - one with a variable response (the doepfer octal is linear only so best for cv or with exponential envelopes if using for audio) and that cascades (ie is also a mixer - if you can find one a mutable veils is a good choice (or a clone) or an intellijel quad vca - this will also, at least in the beginning replace a mixer - so you can leave the mixer out too!! not that you won't want a lot of mixing and vcas in the future, just that they are unnecessary to start with

I'd also consider swapping out the bcompany dual vcf - for a couple of different filters - so you get different flavours - doepfer make a decent selection of inexpensive 8hp filters - I like the moogish ladder filter, the SEM, the WASP and the Low Pass Gate (which is a combination of a low pass filter and a vca)

I'd also be tempted to replace the doepfer dual attenuator with a couple of 2hp trim modules - and scatter them so they are usable (tiny trimmers)

hope this helps

in the filled case :

the quantizer is superfluous - hermod and Pams both have built in quantizers...

I'd probably get mixers with knobs so you can have some control rather than the intellijel ones - maybe one designed for audio - possibly something based on the moog cp3 - as it has some nice grit it can add - and a separate one for modulation - I like a matrix mixer - but to cram one in you'd probably need to loose the tetrapad - which I personally would do (and leave it for the inevitable 2nd case and add tete)

the clock divider is also probably superfluous - pams has a lot of clock division (and multiplication for that matter) functionality - and will probably be enough in this size case

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities