Hello again everyone, and attention prolific collectors!

First off, if I have not already done so in my few posts prior, thank you all for such diligent and passionate attention to this wonderful world; the collective excitement really ensures people are able to get good-natured information here.

That being said, I am looking for this same genuine transparency in acquiring a particular module, the process of which has unfortunately not always been so kind to some here. I would like to at least personalize and contextualize this conversation here for everyone to veer it in the right place and hopefully allow others to give some helpful information or alternatives.

I am in NEEED of the Boredbrain EQ ... mainly an eq period, somehow I missed that when I carefully built and planned my case and emptied my wallet last year!

Unless someone really feels there are others much better, the aesthetics and functionality of this module make it the only eq module I would like to consider if possible...

Note: This is operating as a broadcast stack and one-stop sound design reference, so almost all modules have been chosen for a very specific use. While I am fine with trading for several modules if there is a particularly large or expensive module not listed you would like, I am happy to trade with the following from my rack, linked below. All excellent condition in an immaculate home studio, so I will not accept trades with banged up gear. Just personal preference : )

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1844349.jpg

-Super Synthesis VCAR
-Cre8audio Cellz
-ES lorelei
-Eventide MISHA (would need to trade for at least 2 modules)
-Erica Synths Black Polivoks VCF
-Blue Lantern Subharmonics Generator
-Pittsburgh Giraffe
-Stem Modular Slew/Sum Mixer

Either way, feel free to give me more insight on your favorite EQs. This one seemed to be able to potentially solve a variety of needs for the future simultaeneously, so I hope someone has a fresh one they do not need :D

Regards,

-Paul

That module is widely available, so if you really want one, why not just sell a module or two to pay for it? I don't understand why you need to do a trade specifically.

I see that you have sold quite a few modules, so I can see where you are coming from.

Personally, I would rather engage with the community and additionally skip a step in the search, if someone has the 'widely available' module and does not want it.

Are we only trading for rarities now?

You can try to trade for whatever you want, it's no skin off my back, you may be waiting awhile though. Even if someone has one they want to get rid of, they would also have to want something you want to get rid of in exchange. And unlike a sale, there's no protection in a trade. So in answer to your question, yeah, I personally would never try to trade for something I could easily buy instead.