When bought (mine was bought 2023) , the module comes with a reverse panel so you can mount it upside down an have the IN / OUT writing in the correct way.
Only downside to the module is, that the button on the "bottom" sinks in when pressed, so the pcb is bending a bit, the pcb is held in place with the rings from the IN/OUT, but when tightly screwed and "squeezed" near other panels it gives enough stability to not bend.

Over all it is a superb utility tool, I use 3 of it with an Erica Synths Sequencer to get seperate independent mute buttons.

Comes with screws, reverse panel, sticker.

Music Prdoucer and Sound Designer from Austria

I wonder if that issue with the buttons might be particular to just your module or maybe just to the newer ones? Because I've had one since 2019, it's not even mounted in a rack, there's only a module on one side of it, and I've never noticed any bending of the pcb or sinking of any of the buttons. Admittedly I don't use mine much though.

It could be because I turned mine around an the "reverse" Frontpanel seems to be out of some kind of hard plastic, but the normal front panel is out of metal?

Music Prdoucer and Sound Designer from Austria

Yeah maybe that's it, the panel on mine is aluminum I think.