I'm pretty new to Eurorack and synthesizers in general. But I'v been listening to Brian Eno, Alva Noto, Bohren, Monolake and Murcof for years.

Two month ago, I came to the realisation, that it is possible to make this kind of music myself. Maybe even in a generative way...

So I bought the smallest possible Eurorack setup and an Arturia Beatstep Pro. (Which is fantastic. 8 sequencable trigger Outs, two independent sequencer for CV, Velocity and Gates. And of course probability control.)

Now I'm planning on expanding the System. (Obviously. I've been warned, but... I can't control myself.)

(Also... I'm lusting after a pair of Doepfer A-110-4 Thru Zero Quadrature VCOs, one or two Sloths, an Intellijel Metropolis, an sequential switch, some logic modules and an Pucktronix Oracle, but space is limited. I will make the case maybe a bit wider, so I can include these modules as well.)

What are your thoughts? Am I of balance? What can I omit or replace? Are there more 'Swiss-Army-Knife' modules like the Disting, Peaks and Maths?

Also... In case you are wondering, why I didn't include any multiples...

https://intellijel.com/hub/