Hello, I'm totally new to eurorack world. This is my first noob rack. Considered I already have a mother 32 do you think this rack could work for ambient/texture sounds? I don't know if I did well to add also an audio out module...I'd like to record into live or logic. Is it ok or am I totally wrong? Thank you for your help

there's nothing wrong at all with the system as the mother 32 is pretty much a complete voice, clouds is probably "the most ambient" sounding module and you don't have much rack space to work with. if you had a larger rack, i'd say you might like rings too for "new age" pad textures but there's no room for it. huh... bummer, taking a closer look at the 32, it looks like it wasn't built for hosting outside modules as i didn't see a mixer.

now, you have a more flexible moog. besides, it's noth the tools you hav, but what you do with them. tracks have been made with less.

Hi bubblefunk, thanks for your answer! I could also put the m32 in it's case and keep the space for future modules. At the moment I just can afford the case, clouds, and an output module: Rings will be my future next module.

well, it's probably be good idea to buy a larger case than you need, eg. a 2 shelf, so you have room to] expand into instead of buying more cases.