I'm new to the modular/eurorack world. Not so new to traditional synths and making music.

I've done a little homework. I THINK I kind of know what I want in the studio based on what I like and what module research I've done.
Mostly, I want to know if my future rack is legit. Is everything compatible with one another? Is something pointless or a waste of hp and money?

I'm not really looking for opinions on the modules. I've picked some for simple functionality and some for other reasons. But if a module is not really fitting in and something else would be a better fit I'd love the feedback.

Note* I already own the Mother 32 which is why I incorporated it in my rack. In the future, it could very well be replaced by other dedicated modules.

My plan is to have this put together this winter. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Note** Please click on the rack. It's been updated and the new rack image will not show up. **

Here's my wishlist:
ModularGrid Rack

Please click on the rack. It's been updated and the new rack image will not show up.