I added some "pedals" that are just images of plug/connector bodies so that I can more easily see if things will fit with actual use. It works pretty well with the system as-is, here's my initial test:
https://www.modulargrid.net/p/pedalboards/view/520895

I added a straight round metal plug, a right angle round metal plug, a right angle flat metal plug, and a simple straight coupler.

I've had several thoughts about it since I tried it though:
* should some special parameter(s) or a category for "plugs' be created?
* There are MANY different sizes and shapes of plugs out there, lots of work to add them for little benefit?
* Maybe just a series of generic black or chrome rectangles that are the approximate size of plugs could be used?
* To get the images of plugs to look correct certain ones need many versions, right-angle plugs in particular! Even with the handy rotate feature it still puts the body pointing a direction that might not make sense. So to do it so all scenarios are covered a right angle plug needs a right-hand version, a left-hand version, and a top-down version for when the body is pointed down through certain pedal boards that have open slots (like PedalTrain etc). I suppose if the rotate feature had additional angles like flip/mirror and top-down etc but it probably isn't worth the programming effort since I can't see that of being any use for actual pedals?
* due to their small size these plug-pedals are hard to position because the info, rotate and trash icons often cover the entire image. I didn't have a problem dragging them by the Info icon but not being able to see exactly where I was putting the plug required many re-position "guesses" and became tedious. Not sure of the value but either a button to turn off the icons or maybe just make them 1/2 or 1/4 translucent when dragging?
* I was going to add DC power and MIDI connectors but I had already spent too much time on this! ;-)

I really appreciate your effort in doing this. It's indispensible! Not everyone realizes how important this is, I used to have to do this when I created "pedal boards" in Paint. Sheesh.

MG is far better, especially with the addition of your plugs. Would be up for MIDI connectors as well ... I'll look into this.

All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.

Thanks my friend! :-)