These are currently in two different cases for now since I have a lot of Pulplogic/Erthenvar tiles that sadly won't fit in the bigger case, but then again I'll probably outgrow these too :/

I should add that I use the modular together with a laptop and some outboard gear like tape echos and delays

i  think the Eurorack Tile Carrier might be a better way to go - you can get 6 tiles in 20 hp 

Well they all sit in 1U row so no they'll not move to a tile carrier, if modular grid allowed for 1U tiles be shown properly it'd great!

i meant   Pulplogic/Erthenvar makes a tile carrier  that hold 6  tiles in 20hp   - but i see what you mean 

hey summa, your synchrodyne expander disappeared? what happened?

? I sold it three years ago? Back then I had a smaller case, kinda miss it though. Why you ask?

I kinda strolled around the muff researching about synchrodyne+expand, saw some old post where you were happy with it, clicked on your modgrid to lurk & wondered why only synchrodyne left :-) I am still note sure if I'll like it, there seems to be no THE sound of synchrodyne + expand, synchrodyne on its own tends to be bubbly-complex, which I like with the expand the demos get more varied + "abstract atonal horror fx vibes" - not sure if its just the taste of the demo makers or the combo pushing in this direction, what do you think?