ModularGrid Rack Still working out ideas for the eventual system in here. This time, I tossed out the ADDAC cabs (transatlantic shipping - ugh) and went with a 2Egress/Eurorack Modular Cases 18U double 104hp setup. I feel better about designing the power distro setup myself, anyway; I like using HEAVY gauges on those lines, like 14ga stranded, which is heftier and less prone to 'surprises' over time.

Typical up-left/down-right design, like I prefer. Top two rows are voicing, modulation and VCAs on row three, then left side is modulation on 4 and filters on right. Left 5 is random/timing/CV manipulation and right is FX, then 6 left is sequential crap, 6 right is mixing with the Intellijels used for CVed channel submixers. Plan for controllers is the Keystep I've got now, plus a KOMA Komplex (which fits nicely with that new toy from Instruo at the bottom-center). Really, really open-ended usage architecture...this could wind up in most anything.

Of course, as noted before, I'm apt to come up with some other idea as new stuff appears, so mmmmmmaybe this one, or mmmmmmaybe not...?