So I do not own any modular equipment at the moment, but do have a korg minilogue, and a sampler.
I think i have worked out how to get enough money together to make that start on the modular scene.

I don't want to make a subtractive synth from scratch. To be honest, I don't think i want a filter, at least not yet. I am really interested in different ways of analogue synthesis, especially with the more west coast/left-field style of Make Noise's modules. I like the complex harmonics, the analogue FM synthesis and circular modulation.. Maybe one of you guys knows alternative/cheaper options in this flavour?

So I have three ideas in ascending price:

1. is to just get a Make Noise 0-coast and play with that a bit and see where it goes. However, I am worried that if I go modular after that, it will feel like time and money wasted..

2. is to make a modular based on my favourite Make Noise modules, basically an 0-coast on steroids.. see image.
    ModularGrid Rack
    Wondering if this might miss the point of modular focusing on one thing so much. I don't know a wide range of manufacturers or styles yet. Also I need seasoned eurorackers to tell me what utilities I'm missing.

3. I thought maybe I would simplify any issue of filters, basic oscillators, power, keyboard control, etc. by getting this interesting looking arturia modular bundle:
    https://www.gear4music.de/en/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Arturia-MiniBrute-2-with-6U-RackBrute/2AQF
    This appeals to me because it looks like I could integrate a solid subtractive monosynth with the stranger additive modules of make noise, and then build it up from there, without having to worry too much about getting all the basics individually. What do you guys think?

Not sure why you'd think Plan #1 would be a 'waste' if you went further into modular. After all, the 0-Coast is patchable, works with the typical CV/gate standards so it can be integrated with a modular rig, and is pretty cheap + a good start-point for learning. I would strongly suggest you consider something along those lines, in fact, before plunging in over your head in the complexity and CO$T of modular synths. Otherwise, even if price isn't a problem, you run the risk of finding yourself in a position akin to taking Driver's Ed 101 behind the wheel of a Bentley Mulsanne. Not a good idea. Whereas an 0-Coast is more akin to doing the above with a used Lexus, by comparison. It does what you need, it's still really nice, and you can build on the experience gained from that if/when you want to step up to something super-expensive and ultra-powered.

Modular looks sexy. Yes. But many of us who're used to large-scale rigs started off on the equivalents of the 0-Coast, sometimes many years back, and got to this point...not started at it. It's very trendy right now...but for a lot of people who don't know the intricacies, it's trendy sort of like how pigs as pets got trendy after the movie "Babe" came out. Looks like a good idea, but the reality may include certain flaws that weren't on the big screen.

So, start with patchable prebuilds. While you learn to use them, study why the 'classic' synths (some which have been reissued, even) are exactly that: benchmarks by which synth gear is measured. Learn by doing FIRST...THEN take the full-on magic plastic-burning plunge!