I collected some Modules that will probably run with a standard 12V PSU.
Connection can be done via a flexbusboard.
(The Rack is 104 HP but does not display correctly here)
ModularGrid Rack

Of course, the easiest way around not having a 5V bus is something like a Doepfer A-100AD5, which also works solely from a 12V only supply. Only 100mA, but so few modules actually demand 5V (mainly digital-based ones) that the load amount isn't usually an issue.

Of course, the easiest way around not having a 5V bus is something like a Doepfer A-100AD5, which also works solely from a 12V only supply. Only 100mA, but so few modules actually demand 5V (mainly digital-based ones) that the load amount isn't usually an issue.
-- Lugia

It's not about 5V. These Modules run even without the +12V, that most Modules require. These Modules only use one "half" of the 12V bus and do not need a special PSU like the rowpower or uZeus.

You do know that René requires a PSU with fixed ground (not floating) for its touch plates to work properly?

You do know that René requires a PSU with fixed ground (not floating) for its touch plates to work properly?
-- wiggler55550

Yes but I found one that works.
I have a skiff like above running without problems.

Just a suggestion.. you could just buy a fairly cheap $100 PSU then you wouldn't have to dance around getting only modules with special power consumption specs. A PSU is small and cheap compared to even a 3HP module, so just get a PSU, it's hard to justify spending so much effort building a case without one!