I just got a great filter through an amazing transaction with @quantegy. Thanks for making it easy and painless!

thanks to @grieve for a fast and easy transaction, so excited to put the new module into my rack.

Bought a Snazzy FX Wow and Flutter from @tagomago.

Fast shipping, excellent packaging and allround good deal. Great seller!

Just bought a MCVP for @AThousandDetails ... great person to purchase from: the module arrived in fantastic condition, well wrapped and in a proper shipping box. Also, all communications and shipping where really prompt. A great seller. Recommended.

Shout out to @A.S. , good transaction, friendly and fast delivery. Highly recommend.

About to be poor...

this user has left ModularGrid

Just received a Moskwa from @A.S.

Top seller, highly recommended with excellent communication. You will not be disappointed

Bought am module from @monokompatibel, it arrived fast and in very good condition. Sadly the module broke after a short time - surely not his or my fault, must have been a manufacturing defect. It was no problem to send it back and let him handle the warranty process with the original seller. Fast, pleasant and dedicated Trader. Big recommendation!

I recommend @tritata - top seller.
Fast and friendly, module as described. Thanks.

@Flipster100 - really friendly and helpful seller - thanks again!

@tritata
Just wanted to say thank you for a speedy, smooth and satisfying transaction.
Extra thanks for the bits that were not in the deal initially :-)
(2 Mults, 20150930)

Thanks to @AThousandDetails, @daviskeithdavis, @modezart for recent transactions. All well-packaged and great communication with tracking, timely delivery. Loving all the modules.

@penrose_riots just received the module! good seller! 100% trustable! thanks

just got my expertly packed Elements from @Stjohn.good guy took care of the deal.

@hadj is a nice dude and great seller!!

Bought a couple modules from @grieve with full satisfaction. Extremely prompt, modules well packaged, everything as expected. Would readily buy from @grieve again!

I bought a Low Gain Electronics SubMix from @armando.
Immediate delivery, perfect condition, and a nice guy!

Sold a Ken Stone Burst Generator to @freespace. Quick payment, great communication. Great buyer!

bought the Ken Stone Burst Generator, awesome unit. everything worked out perfect. Friendly communication.
Would buy anytime from @bachelard again, many thanks !

bought a module from @thisisprisma – smooth transaction, well packaged, good communication – perfect! thanks!!

bought a module from @kkempes – smooth transaction, well packaged, good communication – perfect! thanks!!

Bought a perfect clouds from @A.S
Recommened seller

have a couple of successful deals with @Holti

Thanks @Holti

Had a nice deal with @Holti and also bought some stackcables from @Tritata... all went perfect. Thanks guys

Props to @altemark for sending a Basimilus, no wait, a Mutamix to the Netherlands. Very nice communication! A pleasure doing business : )

Bought and traded with @daviskeithdavis. Great communication & shipping. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

Had a good experience selling modules to the following guys:
@piripicchion
@Holti
@penrose_riots
@Nuuttipukki

Anytime again

Oh, and had a good experience buying modules from @penrose_riots as well!

@tiru

Good seller!

good sale from @armandamar

5 stars out of five for Heren! I just bought 2 modules from him, and it was great in every aspect - modules were exactly as described, prices were ok, delivery was fast, and the communication was very pleasant! Thanks!

recommended seller - @penrose_riots
great deal and fast shipment from him.

great deal with @anal og - recommended seller

Purchased a Make Noise STO from @l00p, all good! Recommended.

@OurMod is a great seller. Friendly communication and fast shipping. Module as described.

thanks to @AThousandDetails for well-packed speedy delivery of module in perfect condition

@makaton is a recommended seller

@Belleville is spot on reliable

@pibou delivered the goods in perfect condition

Had a pleasant deal with @askthedust
Fast delivery and item as described!

good, friendly and cool sellers !
@john somatix
@hadj

Thanks! If the PGH Mixer turns up we'll sort something out :-)

Regards,

J

good, friendly and cool sellers !
@john somatix
@hadj

-- happyham

Bought a µVCF from @Tomek . My first purchase via the marketplace. No problems at all.

@moket808

Good seller!

Good dealing with @Tazio, shipped very quickly and was helpful with the sale.

@pibou is a great seller. One of the best, if not the best one I've dealt with! Quick, perfect package, top stuff!

@hadj shipped an M303 to the Netherlands. Super fast! Nice and swift communication. Thanks very much! : )

To day an ADSR arrived from @Flesh_Candy. No problems :-)

bought item from Flipster100 - very helpful, nice to deal with - would easily buy something from Flipster100 again!

@Endorfinity good and helpful seller. No problems at all :-)