ModularGrid Rack

Hello new community! I'm returning to music creation and synthesis after many, many years away. I'm excited to see the growth in the modular world. I'm not new to hardware synthesizers, but I am new to Eurorack, so I would like to welcome any guidance you may offer.
I enjoy the music of Kraftwerk, Brian Eno, Cabaret Voltaire, Underworld, Aphex Twin, Throbbing Gristle, Depeche Mode, Tangerine Dream, Autechre, and everything in between, so I'm looking for a wide palette of sounds. I'm planning to build this 6U-9U rack in stages over the course of a year or two. I sold all of my old synths years ago, but recently picked up a Moog DFAM, Arturia Keystep, Behringer Crave (Mother-32 clone), and I'm adding a Beatstep Pro. It might be fun to play live gigs eventually, but I'm more interested in creating for myself and a few close friends. I don't really enjoy making music via software.
I'm sure I am missing some important utility modules here, or maybe I have picked out some redundant modules? Please offer your wisdom.
Thanks so much. I look forward to participating here in the future as I gain some knowledge to pay forward.

Before commenting, I have a question. How does ease-of-use come into play when you're using stand-alone equipment? Some modules require a lot of diving into the manual and committing to memory all of the functionality and semi-secret button pushes and combinations to get full use out of a module. While a single module isn't too bad to learn... it's a bit of a challenge to commit an entire rack of modules to memory without spending a lot of time with them. The Mutable Instruments stuff definitely falls into this category: multiple modes that are only accessible by knowing how to get to them ahead of time. I'm not saying this is good or bad... it's just a matter of personal preference. My preference is one knob per function unless the module is really worth my time... again... my preference.

Another consideration would be the number of modulation points on a module. Take for instance your ADSRs. Zero modulation points... just a gate input and an output. I think I'd want at least one ADSR that has modulation points for the four stages. This will allow you for more expression in your system which (in my opinion) is the power of modular. Also, your EMW LFO... same story. You have 3 LFOs... cool... but they are out there in the wild and seem to only have only rate control and one waveform. That doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Something like a Xaos Devices Batumi + Poti expander will give you four LFOs with lots of CV modulation and multiple waveforms to choose from.

The last thing to touch on is outputs. A stereo output is fine. But if you're planning on recording a live set, you may want multiple line-level outputs if you plan on mixing your music after-the-fact. There are a lot of options there... again it's about preferences...

These are all great points, and exactly the kind of questions I was hoping for. Much appreciated.
As far as ease of use, I enjoy both sides. I love WYSIWYG old analog monosynths, but I also enjoy reading manuals and fumbling around to discover capabilities. I may even try my hand at some simpler DIY modules. Like you though, I probably lean to the side of preferring one knob per function.
I'm definitely going to go back to the drawing board on the LFOs and ADSRs. You are absolutely right. I will check out your suggestions. I'll also start checking out multiple outs.
Thanks so much for your time. This is a dream project in the works, and I'm sure much of it will change as I start to build it and wrap my head around the pros and cons. I'll keep an eye on the forums and check in again in a few months when stage one is complete. Have a great day.

You're welcome. Definitely take it in stages. I think you'll find that when you build up "Stage One" and start getting your hands on the modules, you'll revise Stage Two, etc. The more rackspace you have available then the more flexibility you have to change your mind later on. At some point, though, you just have to roll the dice and order something. Don't be afraid to make mistakes while learning... just limit your exposure ($$) to what's comfortable.