I've just fill my case with 2 old veils... and today launch this new one. I fall in love with this. I think I'll upgrade my two veils because I find so handy the sliders in mix module. And it's not so much but I'll get 2hp from each one.

I have used the 2020 Veils now for a couple of weeks and simply love it. Having the illuminated sliders gives a very quick overview of how the different channels are set up. The feel of the sliders was surprisingly satisfactory.

I don't understand why someone just rated it with one star - an explanation would be nice.

this user has left ModularGrid

Looks great and I love Kinks/Links so useful. I need more logic modules too useful besides VCAs, sequential switch, matrix mixers and attenuator/offset/inverts. Support modules are the secret sauce of modular.

I have used the 2020 Veils now for a couple of weeks and simply love it. Having the illuminated sliders gives a very quick overview of how the different channels are set up. The feel of the sliders was surprisingly satisfactory.

I don't understand why someone just rated it with one star - an explanation would be nice.
-- airic

unrealized expectations probably - saw someone complaining about the lack of cascading cv... rtfm before buying!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

-- airic

Internet-itis. A weird motor control issue that afflicts certain users who feel a compulsion to click on lots of crap they don't know anything about. Ignore 'em.