Hello,
i was wondering how works the sewastopol 2 send/return for fx pedals.
Does it can send the incoming audio signal to the pedal following the envelope follower output signal?
In other terms is it possible to send the audio signal to the pedal only when the envelope follower sends an envelope?
i would like to use it like this :
An audio source of the modular is coming in the audio "to export" input, another (lfo) is plugged into the follow input.
When the lfo is down the incoming audio source is dry and when the lfo is up (and so haved turn the envelope on) the signal passes trhu the pedal and become wet until the envelope is on.

Thank you,

musically

Hello,
i was wondering how works the sewastopol send/return for fx pedals.
Does it can send the inoming audio signal to the pedal following the envellope follower output signal?
In other terms is it possible to make the send audio signal to the pedal only when the envelope follower sends an envelope?

Thank you,

musically

From the manual
The upper part of the front panel offers con-trols for the signal analysis blocks. The enve-lope follower input jack (9) labeled follow is internally normalled to the output of the import block, but it allows for directly patch-ing other signals.

there is no level in cv for the export block so the module on it's own will not do what you ask

however you could just use a vca

having just re read your original post:
the sewastopol does not do wet/dry mixing - a simple way to implement this is to use a cascading vca and an inverted copy of whatever you want to use to modulate your wet/dry mix - mult of original signal into ch1, sewastopol out into ch2 - modulation and inverted modulation into cv inputs of vcas - which channels will depend on how you want to modulate them

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities