this user has left ModularGrid

Fun jam session with Make Noise 0-ctrl/0-coast as pad/lead line and drone from modular setup.

Hi Sacguy71,

Ha, ha, yes, looks like you had a lot of fun and enjoyed it :-) Nice stuff hey, that modular synth stuff? :-) Sounded to me that near the end you opened all the "registers" (Dutch saying, meaning opening all full) and went full for it, sounded like even more fun!

So how is your (large) case choice decision going, already made a choice or are you still considering and checking all the options?

Enjoy modular, thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield, it really is fun and good therapy for me after a long stressful day. The beauty of modular and semi modular is like building blocks you can use separate or combine and mix together. The 0-ctrl is a fun touch sensitive sequencer controller sort of like if Serge and Buchla had a love child and Make Noise adopted it and tweaked it from Pressure Point DNA.

I am still waiting on stores to get the larger MDLR travel cases in stock as I want the 14U Performer Series Pro case that has a 1u row for Intellijel tile modules as well. That would be the equivalent to 3x the space of my two 6U cases so I would be able to buy larger modules like WMD Metron, WMD Performance Mixer, Sapel, Brenso and other large sized modules plus lots of utilities and not run out as fast. If the stores don't get any MDLR cases then I may get a Doepfer Monster Base plus Doepfer Monster 12U case and be done with it since the base is portable and can hold sequencers that I can use with my smaller 6U setups.