Here's the video, open to hearing what you guys think :)

Patch notes:
Instruo Ts-l as oscillator
Calsynth Rangoon as simulated strings
Erica Pico Drums as kickdrum
Doboz XIIO as arpegiator
Robaux LL8 as gate sequencer
Super Vcas as vca and mixer
ST Rocinante's Gate as LFO and Env. for sidechain.
Music Thing Startup as mixer, clock generator and clock divider.

Welcome brunomolteni!
This is awesome. You have a great handle on melody and song development. Your song reminds me of something from the late 70s or early 80s but I can't quite put my finger on which artist. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for sharing brunomolteni!
I'm considering getting the Instruo Ts-l, it sounds really nice and its waveshaper seems very versatile.
Also, that stages with the black panel is rad, cool setup!

thanks guys! yeah the Ts-l was one of the first ones I got... it's really powerful for the hp it takes... and the stages panel is from magpie panels, one of the best :)

ModularGrid Rack
here is what I'm planning towards... I change some modules almost every day but the main idea is there already, having a "harmony" voice, a "melody" voice and a "bassline" voice plus some drums/perc, some fx, a mixer and stuff to control everything :)

Hi Brunomolteni, and Farkas,

Yes, great track! Nice pluck instrument you are playing there :-) The video is nice clear and lovely to watch to see you at work too!

Farkas: The melody line reminds me a bit of The Sisters Of Mercy, is that what you meant? :-) Or This Mortal Coil, also a bit like that :-)

Bruno: Beautifully done, keep coming with tracks to surprise us! Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Garfield, Sisters of Mercy might be it. It definitely reminded me of something from the early industrial, post-punk, or goth era. Good ear.

this user has left ModularGrid

Super ace sounding and very plucky!