Hello all!

I'm wondering what is the highest quality rack and power supply to place inside a standard 19" rackmount desk or sidecar?

Are the Doepfer A100 G6 ok to have amultiple without hum and noise?

What else is out there, looking for the highest fidelity option.

Thanks!!

Someone whose opinion I respect very much recommended them but I don't know where to start! If the only option was to buy one module to integrate into an existing setup that already has a little bit of everything, which module would you recommend and why?

What are your picks, anyone whose tried a few care to share their thoughts?

Easy of use and functionality are number one priority but feature wise I'd like it to support microtonal and have usb inputs.

bump

message me if you would like to sell!

Hello!

Are there any delay modules similar in sound to the one inside Analogue Solutions Treadstone?

What is the best all-in-one module for messing with drum breaks?

repeat, pitch, reverse, etc. hopefully with lots of cv!

more vcas

Hello,

Does anyone know the STG .VCO power consumption specs?

Live works admirably here, as long as it's the FULL version with Max for Live. That one addition unlocks a lot of the hidden power under Ableton's hood, and since you can define LOTS of possible operations/routings/etc via Max, it's sort of a unique situation. But it's VERY easy to set up all sorts of "sneaky" send/return signal paths with M4L objects. With that, I can set up lots of actions that are basically nonrepeating, yet which follow clear musical patterns as a work plays.
-- Lugia

What are some M4L devices you'd recommend??

@Lugia

Thank you for the very inspiring post, will be reading and learning!

Thread: Korg SQ-64?

I always had grounding issues with the BSP, so hopefully the SQ-64 gets that part right, but I'm not particularly interested in it myself.

Whatever happened to Dijkstar? Thought they did great work, does anyone know of new projects they're involved in?

Thread: WTB Mantis

Anyone that would like to sell me a tiptop mantis?

Has anyone done any tests or have some user experience, what's your opinion on the best eurorack case, power and output module in terms of specs/sound?

I'm currently using an intellijel 7U TPS80W Max with nw2sio

The nw2s has been an improvement in sound for me as far as noise is concerned relative to the previous module that I was using which I shall not name.

Ofcourse every rack is different and performance is a matter of configuration, but let's say all things being equal and ergonomics/portability aside which power and output would you go with if looking for the highest fidelity?

Say, how are you liking your LZX chromagnon? (assuming you have it already, I seen it in your rack!)

Yeah sent them an e-mail in the meantime I've initiated an exchange for a new unit. Thanks again for the help!

Thank you for the help!

I just tried taking out all my modules except my vcos and lfos and output module, checked the ribbon cable, and still same. Would seem I received a lemon.

Hello,

The Sinfonium appears not to be working properly. I followed the manual to a tee and no luck. I'm experienced user and have done all the typical trouble shooting.
1. checked power
2. double checked instructions
3. all my other modules are performing correctly, tuning v/oct, my other quantizers are working, my sequencer is performing as usual, envelopes, lfo etc.
4. The root knob doesn't do anything and the module doesn't respond to incoming lfo, tried different lfos , different frequency ranges but nothing changes
5. I check with my tuner and the sinfonium outputs do not pass any signal
6. the screen appears to work although I cannot navigate to all the different keys for instance it says to go to key of c and the knob range stops at d at the bottom left.

Help!

On the eloquencer, if you activate a tie on a step, gate will remain open until next (non tied) gate. You should test this with chain patterns.

-- defragmenteur

I've got the chain patterns down, are you saying it's possible to have longer gates recorded as ties? That would be very cool, maybe if that's not possible at the moment it could be implemented as a software update? I'll ask Winter Modular about this, they have great support and I'd love to do everything from within the Eloquencer without having to add another module for this purpose!

doesn't disting have a cv recorder in it these days
-- JimHowell1970

What are your thoughts on FH-2 by Expert sleepers for this purpose?

From the top of my head, I would say the squid salmpler can do this. Maybe you should take a look at that thing. Or the Quad CV Recorder from Flame. Both aren't sequencers though.
-- MillionJT

I'll check these out, thank you!

Thanks for all the responses!

I should mention that I'm specifically looking to be able to record in longer gate lengths via midi-cv conversion (or from within the eurorack sequencer itself like CV Key Rec Mode in the Eloquencer) for the use longer sustained envelopes where I'd like the gate length to be the amount of time that I've held a key or touch interface of some kind.

My problem currently with my Eloquencer, although I will be keeping it as it lends itself to results that I otherwise would not come up with is that I'd still like to be able to express a pattern that is in my head and the limit to gate lengths and number of steps is preventing me from doing so at the moment.

Has anyone encountered a similar situation? What did you end up doing, are there any sequencers in general, eurorack or other that will allow me to interact with my systems gates/envelopes etc in such a way?

Are there any sequencers in eurorack format that allow for recording gates of arbitrary length? Longer than 16 step sequences?

Hello,

Currently own the Winter Modular Eloquencer which is a fantastic tool! Although there are two things which I wish it could do..

So I'm wondering if there are any sequencers that can

1.) Record in longer gate lengths via external midi or internally? In order to program longer sustained envelopes

2.) Have more steps per pattern for more slowly evolving sequences?

Cheers!

wtf lol

Thread: Marketplace

Cool, yeah I see my ads. Thanks!

How do I sell thru here and link my reverb.com account properly? I see that some sellers have a link that says Reverb instead of their account name.

Wondering...

Thread: Marketplace

How do I sell thru here and link my reverb.com account properly? I see that some sellers have a link that says Reverb instead of their account name.

Wondering...

Great design, really excited for this one!

FOK!!

I'd checkout the 4ms pingable envelope generator. It does attack and decay as this envelope does and has the attenuation control within the module via scale knob, equivalent to the pitch env initial. Curve at 12 o'clock and skew all the way CW you have the above linear envelope. Also the ping input can take the output of your clock so you can get for instance a pitch envelope of 500ms at 1/4 division if clock is at 120 bpm, which can be nice and musical and would function as the time control. Then all you do is patch the env out into the v/oct input of whatever oscillator u r using.

http://www.4mspedals.com/peg-kit.php

You can do this already if you have an envelope/function generator, oscillator and offset module, most oscillators have at least two cv inputs for frequency for this reason.

cheers!

lol the spice of life

I feel like some new ones would be cool!

@moogboy

Great seller, fast shipping and most importantly honest guy. Will buy from again.

Thank you!

Wubba lubba dub-dub!