Pultec EQP-1A & EQP-1R type passive EQ circuit combined but with 8 extra low frequencies and 5 extra high frequencies.
PEQ500 is a full Pultec EQP-1A & EQP-1R type passive EQ circuit combined but with 8 extra low frequencies and 5 extra high frequencies. The Q (bandwidth) control for the high boost bell curve can go twice as wide as a normal Pultec and it can also do one thing I have never seen on any other Pultec or clone do. Pushing on the Q control will switch the high boost to a shelf with the Q control still varying the slope going into the shelf.
Features for each Channel
- EQ In / out toggle switch with blue LED
- Electronic Balanced discrete opamp input to allow for large input levels.
- High Cut shelf from 0 to -16dB switchable to 5kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz.
- High Boost bell / shelf with variable Q / Slope from 0 to +16dB switchable 1kHz, 1k5kHz, 2kHz, 3kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 25kHz.
- Push on Q control switches from high boost bell to shelf with orange LED lit when in shelf mode
- Low Cut shelf from 0 to -16dB switchable 10Hz, 20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz, 200Hz, 240Hz, 300Hz.
- Low Boost shelf from 0 to +16dB switchable 10Hz, 20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz, 200Hz, 240Hz, 300Hz.
- Huge output transformer (same size as Neve LO1166).
- Internal jumper for output ground lift.
- Double sided Gold plated rear edge connector.
- API 500 and GroupDIY 51X compatable edge connector.
This Module is currently available.$733 Price in €
submitted Jun 12th 2016, 11:59 by disjunction
| last Change
Jan 26th 2017, 16:56 by modulargrid