Hi all,

I'm heading to visit a friend in Texas soon and I decided to take a pile of sequencers with me to spend some more time with while I am there. But for tonight i thought i'd give the rig a little rundown now that I figured out a few things with the big sequencer in the middle. You will find a simple jam that is sequenced by the five-12 seq, playing the Ts-L (sounds awesome and it is new to me), running through the C4BON filter (one of my favorite), and going through the bubblesound hex mix/vca combo running in ASR mode. The drum sounds are from the BIA, and the effects are the Happy Nerding FX Aid (so good). :)

Here is a link to the very basic jam... but hey, it's nice to get this device patching! :)

Hope you enjoy.
Brett

Hi Brett,

Nice to hear from you again, that has been awhile! He, he, listening at your track it sounds that you had a lot of fun! :-)

I love the sound of the main voice, really nice and interesting sound! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads