Hi folks - I just put a bunch of scope videos of Sloths on YT. I included detailed notes on the routing, the Sloths outputs used and some performance notes for each video. Each clip starts out dry but I do drench them with effects since that's how I would use these particular sounds. It certainly is an interesting module and I can't wait to do something musical with it (clearly these videos are just clinical...).

I hope someone finds these useful. Cheers.

Disclaimer: I've never done anything like this before and my video skills are non-existent, so I may have missed the mark on these, but I'd be happy to set up another test if someone wants to see something specific.

Hey, this is cool, thanks for posting!

Only one comment (for future uses): Data 4 (yellow) is clipping on the scope. I assume that's the view on Data vs the CV itself going flat; if so, you could set that channel on Data to a larger volt value. But this is a minor comment; very helpful and interesting videos!

Roger that. I did actually debate if it would be better to adjust the yellow channel scale or keep them all at the same scale. I just figured keeping them consistent would be easiest to relate. Cheers!