Just received this module today and I must say it is an extreme value. 4x4 Buffered Matrix Mixer w/ Uni/Bi-polar switches per output channel for roughly $120 shipped from Netherlands to the US. A real treat. Still awaiting power consumption specs, something I totally forgot about while purchasing, so for now it's sitting on it's own in an otherwise empty niftycase until I'm certain I won't be pushing the specs of my main case.

However, I tested and played with it for about 30 minutes earlier today and it's tons of fun. Can't wait to really incorporate into my workflow.

Anybody have any unique tips/links for Matrix Mixer usage?

I'm currently using my AI Modular Matrix Mixer as a pre-mixer of 4 inputs then sent to 2 outputs, so i can send bits of audio to either Monsoon Clouds or Mimeophon, I think this is kind of the arse-backwards way of Effects Sends on a Mixer.
They are also great for mashing up modulation sources.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Hi! the power specs just got added.
I like to use the matrix for send fx just like wishbonebrewery, but also for feedback loops.. good fun :)