Hi team,

I am building my modular synth and as I do own some of the modules in the "final rack", the Price that is shown is for the overall rack.
Is there a possibility to tag modules that the user owns, to tick them out of the general "Price" field, so we can see the ""Remaining Price/cost" of the other modules.
Visual enhancement, somehow with a click on the "remaining price" field, it will gray out the already-owned module and leave the rest be shown in as they are.
This surely will help manage building system with the end-goal.

Looking forward to hear your input (=

I always just do this in my head - picking the modules I don't own - as they are fewer and farther between...

I do round up/down to the nearest 50 for simplicities sake

I sometimes forget that others aren't so good at mental arithmetic

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Generally this request is posted as a feature to be added if possible, that would make it visually easier for users who manage their racks. This will be a great add to the grid IMO.

I actually have a separate private rack that I add planned modules to for this purpose. This has worked well for me.

You could also make better use of the "my modules" feature. This allows you to set up an individualized list of modules to compare.

Why ask someone to spend time programming a new feature when one could easily make a spreadsheet to track this information?