I want to get a mito, muskrat, and dial up. Any suggestions on others to get glitchy drums? I'm new to modular.

I've got a Mito and had a Muskrat. I'd say Noise Engineering gets pretty close to that glitchy drum vibe with some of their clock dividers and modulators, as well as Basimilus Iteritas Alter. I've been using their Ataraxic Translatron with a VCA to get some glitchy drums too. ALM's Dinky's Taiko and Tyso Daiko might get close too. Lots of options out there.

Thanks for the reply! I have the bia, but as much as I love their stuff, it's expensive. I'll loom into taiko stuff.

You could probably get some cool percussion sounds with a Schlappi Interstellar Radio and Patching Panda Punch v3 combo too.

Ordered that 2 days ago.

Anything by Error Instruments. Glitchy/lo-fi/crunchy is pretty much their wheelhouse. I had a Soundscaper stand alone unit for a while, it was fairly cool. I'd love to grab a couple of their eurorack modules, but they can be hard to find in the states and international shipping is expensive.

TouellSkouran's stuff is also well-known for its generally nasty sound, too. Some super-useful manglers in their line, especially some of the tube modules.