It's been already a couple years since I started my YT... I started recording with only 3 or 4 modules and now I'm starting to get to a point where I feel the setup is starting to feel complete, I will probably switch a couple modules around still and I want an analog polysynth but the case is capable of making a full song on its own...

I love how the bass came up on this one, the GStorm SH-5 dual filter has an amazing sound, to my ears it really feels like a Roland filter... I'm running through it a couple waveforms plus some sub from a nano On, then adding some multi band distortion from the Cosmotronic Cosmix to get that crunch.

Hermod is the brain sequencing all the melodic voices and a clank chaos is triggering the percussion.

Let me know what you think!

Very nice! I also love the bass! Your setup is actually vaguely similar to mine in the general concept, instead of a Rhodes and an Osmose I have a Casio Privia Px-870 and a Nord Wave which I use in conjunction with the modular. Anyway you got yourself another YT subscriber. I really like your "Silver Towers" jam as well.