I just bought a Make Noise 104hp skiff and I am getting a hiss anytime I patch a cable from anywhere in the new skiff to the mixer (Doepfer A-138p) in my other case. I've tried multiple cables in multiple locations. I have restarted it. What are some things that I can do to troubleshoot this.

ModularGrid Rack

Maybe a ground loop. Are your two cases plugged into the same electrical outlet? (Or to same power bar?)

Maybe a ground loop. Are your two cases plugged into the same electrical outlet? (Or to same power bar?)
-- bopodoq

They are plugged into the same power strip. I have an uninterrupted power supply on order for another project. Would that help to correct this? Or is it possible that I am just drawing too much power?

...What are some things that I can do to troubleshoot this.
-- isolatediguana

without having proper knowledge i had been messing around with hissing noise in audio equipment every now and then.
in some cases the direction of the AC power plug solved my issue.
in other cases i figured out that a totally different device (e.g. some light) had been the cause
sometimes an additional wire (ground to ground) solved my problem.

further you can try to narrow down the cause by unplugging all modules in both cases and replug+check them one by one.
good luck!