cool

at last! its almost here! : )

I have one of these on it's way in Banana format, should be awesome :)

New features !!! Seq Reset & 6 Track Gate Sequencer

New Manual :
https://copy.com/NuhiBEawgnjfHxwX

Please send email to mengqimusic [at] gmail [dot] com
for firmware file!

Enjoy!

mengqimusic.com

Hello there, I can't understand some functionalities. For instance, why 6 outputs instead of 1 only ? Probably all outs are normalled to the 1st one, letting the user to can use each individual output in order to tune pads individually and/or to drive 6 different sound generators? Moreover, how many pages the 12 pads fill? 2 pages, right?

Best, FM

Hello there, I can't understand some functionalities. For instance, why 6 outputs instead of 1 only ? Probably all outs are normalled to the 1st one, letting the user to can use each individual output in order to tune pads individually and/or to drive 6 different sound generators? Moreover, how many pages the 12 pads fill? 2 pages, right?
freemod

there are 6 tracks so 6 outputs,
each combination of bank button would recall a "bank" of 12 "pages",
each pad would call a "page" which contains 6 voltage values, one for each output.
so there are 84 pages in total.

mengqimusic.com

Thank you for the quick reply, you clearly answered but I still can't get completely (yeah I look slightly dumb :-). I even don't get what a “track” can be in this situation...(a channel?) By the way, let me try to summarize what I (probably) understood.

I see that each pad covers at least 2 functions: to recall a page inside a pre-selected bank, to select a step (whose pitch has to be manually set via knob) within the page. Since there are 12 pads, and the outs are just 6, I have to deduce that each of the 6 outputs deliver alternatively both 6 top and 6 bottom row pads (as well as each knob controls the pitch of both top and bottom row pads, correspondingly).
If this is right, the presence of 6 outputs still confuses me. Am I right to consider this controller intended to “play” monophonic modules? If yes, the voltage values (pitch infos) will never be put out at the same time. Thus, what are the applications for the 6 outs? Are they normalled to the 1st?

FM

You are welcome!
1 pad recalls 1 page, and per page there are 6 voltage values, each for 1 output.
so you can play pitches on 6 oscillators at the same time.

mengqimusic.com

Hi...i am a new user here. I want to know why 6 outputs instead of 1 only ? Probably all outs are normalled to the 1st one, letting the user to can use each individual output in order to tune pads individually and/or to drive 6 different sound generators? Moreover, how many pages the 12 pads fill?

https://www.7pcb.com

Hi...i am a new user here. (...)
-- CelleGuy

Hey welcome... but you copied and pasted my exact words !