Having to re-work module positions due to the shallow rack depth.  Older Doepfer modules with the deeper boards especially.  4MS modules really don't fit correctly either but I am thinking of fitting them in.  Some of the problems are with forgetting to space shallow modules over the bus board spaces as the bus stand-offs reduce effective depth that much further.  Bus board to top of rail ~50mm.  Case wall to top of rail ~61mm.

Also at issue with these Make Noise bus boards is that they were advertised as 24 connections per board, when in fact there are only 20.  Reducing the total powered module capacity by 8 (two bus boards on this build) can be very significant when many small HP modules are installed.

This is being built in an Enclave Flight 12U rack.  Beware and do your homework in regards to the desired modules to be installed and the limitations of this rack due to the shallow depth (especially under bus boards).  Also beware of the power supply ports and cables coming into the rack.  I've had to re-arrange modules again to accomodate for this.  It seems that I am having to re-arrange modules due to space constraints several times on this rack.  It's either my poor planning or perhaps a deficiency in the case design itself- mainly being too shallow.  For newer SMT boards, it's not such an issue.  For those of us with older modules or those that are just deep (i.e. Triple Slice), this case can be a challenge to layout an ergonomic module placement.  I am at the point of just getting what I have to fit properly and hope that it feels right when creating patches.  I guess I will be keeping my Doepfer suitcase rack to mount those modules that just won't fit in here (Triple Slice, older Plan B, etc.).

Sort of bummed.