Just bought an O'Tool Plus, played around with it a little great little module. But I've recently added a new rack and I think I'd find a larger-footprint module like DATA more useful for my needs.

Unit is 100% like new. I paid around $450 Canadian for it, comes in original box. Would be willing to take $350 for it, if buyer pays for shipping.

This just arrived from Reverb after a long period of no scopes available anywhere in the US. This thing is super easy to use without looking at any manual so far. And it's going to be a massive value for understanding what is happening in my rack. It could do some things better, but it's affordable, and uses limited HP. I have no complaints, and have barely started using the features.

Someone knows if is it discontinued?
I didn't find stock anywhere :(

Someone knows if is it discontinued?
I didn't find stock anywhere :(
-- nokulture

Dave makes these in batches, so even pre-COVID they tended to be available in episodic spurts. And given the current parts shortage, I’m not surprised to see that this module is currently unavailable, like almost everything else, especially other digital modules.

If you want some specifics you could inquire directly with Dave himself. He’s been responsive to me about such inquiries in the past.

It looks like there's one used right here on ModularGrid :)

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/offers/view/557750