ModularGrid Rack

Hi all,
Modular mates, what do you think of my growing rack?
I run this besides a MFB Tanzbar and a AS Fusebox. Next to my daw (ableton) and other stuff.
The Popcorn was my first module and it is fun, liked it so much I've purchased the 2 expanders retail, the Links is the other retail purchase. The Befaco InAmp and Out are DIY's, got them cheap, the rest I've bought second hand.

I do not see my rack as a stand alone, triggers, gates and CV's can be digital or analog; I am experimenting with use in Ableton and VCV Rack, I do not have any sound generating modules yet.

Right now my first next module could become the Rossum Electro-Music Evolution, HQ ladder filter which I lack.

What I am aiming for is a versatile (polyphonic?) sound, or perhaps a multi channel mono set-up, I'm not sure at all.
What I do know is that digital modules are decreasing in attraction, for instance, Clouds comes within VCV.

Akemie's Castle looks good, I wanna build a powerhouse.

Help me please :)

If you want to screw around with VCV, that is; see my thread on my experiences and conclusions regarding it.

As for digital generation raw power in Eurorack, my suggestion would be to wait until Xaoc Devices gets the Odessa on the market, supposedly this summer. Basically, as I noted in this past month's 'KICK ASS!!!' column, this module is more or less akin to having a monophonic iteration of the BellLabs Alles engine (ala Crumar GDS, DK Synergy) in a Eurorack module. You don't need many of these, but in order to get them to really shine, you do need quite a few modulation sources (LFOs, envelopes) to get the elaborate additive spectra moving in all the ways the Odessa allows for.

And as far as filters are concerned, honestly, I think Dave Rossum's Evolution is...ok...but the Morpheus filter would be very suitable with an Odessa or two. Again, modulation sources would be needed, but you can also use some mults/attentuators to split existing ones up to tandem modulation curves to both the oscillator(s) and filter.

Additive synthese is something I do not want in my eurorack, I rather keep it more analog.
The difference between a ladder filter and a z-plane filter is huge, sticking with the Evolution.

Thanx for replying though.