Power ratings for box +12V/2000 mA, -12V/1200mA, +5V/4000mA

I hope that's not your actual module draw, because if it's that close to the rated maxes for the Doepfer PSU3, you're going to wreck that P/S. A sensible rule of thumb is to never exceed 2/3rds of the rated amperage per rail; this allows the P/S to run cooler, extending its life, and also reduces the likelihood that inrushes on power-up will momentarily exceed the P/S capacity. There's also a lot of other things not quite right here, but I'd like to know if you've pushed this build to a zone that's too close to P/S damage.

I hope that's not your actual module draw, because if it's that close to the rated maxes for the Doepfer PSU3, you're going to wreck that P/S. A sensible rule of thumb is to never exceed 2/3rds of the rated amperage per rail; this allows the P/S to run cooler, extending its life, and also reduces the likelihood that inrushes on power-up will momentarily exceed the P/S capacity. There's also a lot of other things not quite right here, but I'd like to know if you've pushed this build to a zone that's too close to P/S damage.
-- Lugia

yes this is my actual module draw according to modular grid. I was assuming it is correct. 1375 mA +12V | 985 mA -12V

please tell me more. i was not aware of only being able to use 2/3 or the power. I was under the impression that 2/3 reserve was for switching power supplies and this is a doepfer that is not a switching so I could use all of the rated power