(January 12, 2019) The purpose of this rack is to augment my Dave Smith Instruments Pro-2 keyboard synthesizer. I don't have any feedback on this setup yet. But if anyone is interested to hear what I accomplish, let me know on this thread and I will do my best to get back to you.

I believe the FH1 to be out of production. The FH2 will serve you better. The FH2's browser based interface can't be accessed once your DAW has taken ahold of the FH2. So it's a good idea to know how you'd like it configured before wiggling any knobs. Else you can make adjustments via the front panel... but the menuing is a little clunky on the front panel.

I take it that your DPO and BAI are going to be routed back into the Pro2? I didn't see any dedicated filters or VCAs.

If it were me working on a build this small, I'd never put a mult module in. You need to pack function into that 4 hp (which is too big anyway), not just a jackfield. Use inline mults instead, and pull the mult to get those hp back. And then, you can implement what Ronin's talking about with a couple of 2hp's modules...filter (of whatever type looks tasty) and their dual linear VCA so you can have those to mess with CV/modulation levels.

Better still, scrap the idea of putting this into a 3U x 104 cab and go with a 6U or perhaps even a 7U instead. That way, you'd have ample room to meaningfully expand around some of the honkin' big modules that're in this build.

I appreciate the input so far. Please check out my "Sweet Cecilia 2" build. That is the one I have gone with. The FH1 will be getting sold. Any interest? I have an expander for it, too. With regard to setting up a larger rack check out my "Current System". It is, indeed, current. Minus the modules in Sweet Cecilia 2. As for the mults, I don't have anything else I would like to put into the 104hp case that will fit. The point is to stay small. Not big. I'm just experimenting. While I would like to have all my modules at the ready (because I'm lucky enough to have quite a few nice ones!), I have lately been spending a lot of time sitting on the floor or my bed playing with the Pro-2. So, it is nice to have a small rack that is easily moved and sits beside or behind the keyboard without a lot of fuss. My full sized rack is not so easy to move. In fact, the last time I plugged it in the lights flickered around the neighborhood and the trolley stopped moving. :-)