Love, love, love the knob recorder. Use it in pretty much every patch. Can liven up anything. An absolute steal. 10/10.

hi !
anyone lnow where to still find any - or a similar module ?
looks awesomely simple :)

There's quite a few controller recorders on MG, and Flame not only makes that one, but a fader recorder/sequencer that seems quite interesting. KOMA's Komplex sequencer also includes a knob recorder section that's quite comprehensive.

hi !
anyone lnow where to still find any - or a similar module ?
looks awesomely simple :)
-- LeSlow

Hi, just found this one by looking through the internet.
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/flame-c-3-knob-recorder-modular-eurorack-doepfer-/1071129840-74-23691
best bastian

Flame now makes a knob/CV recorder called "quad-CV-recorder". It is a bit expensive, but I really like it.

• M

The 1010 Music Toolbox is also capable of recording CV (even audio). It has two audio/CV inputs that can be used in mono or dual mono. It can play back up to eight channels of CV or audio. You can also SAVE and LOAD your CV from microSD cards saved as .wav files.

The price on the Toolbox is $600US. The Flame is $400US. You'll get more mileage out of the Toolbox as it's a full sequencer with LFOs, gates, pitch, etc.

I would check out both modules before making a decision. I own the Toolbox and have used it in such a manner.

I agree. The 1010 Toolbox seems like a much better deal.

• M

this is lit!!

i think the disting does this also.

For anyone still looking, Flame has a newer version of this module, with the same form factor.