@gis_sweden, come on you, not worth the trouble

Thanks @Donics! Good seller :-)

Just had a great experience with a purchase from @grieve, communication was clear, shipping was fast, and the module was just as I expected. Thanks!

@bunyi_acak, @LiquidYzer, @mexicane, @moriyama, @tobi and @piticha are all great sellers!

Recently purchased a Mutable Instrument Links from @grieve. Transaction was simple, shipping was swift and well packaged. Module was as described in good condition. Seller was courteous and responsive to requests. Much appreciated.

I purchased a Mutable Instrument Links from @grieve on a Friday, and it arrived on a Monday. Supper fast shipping, Thank you! Having fun with the new toy now!

Thanks to @Tazio for a swift trade. Recommended!

Recently purchased a Pittsburgh Mixer from @john somatix. Great condition and properly packaged just as I expected, but I especially appreciate the nice and friendly communication. Reliable seller, great person!

Recently purchased a Pittsburgh Mixer from @john somatix. Great condition and properly packaged just as I expected, but I especially appreciate the nice and friendly communication. Reliable seller, great person!
-- Monkizzle

Thank you @Monkizzle !

My pleasure :-)

Nice making Serge Sales too @freespace @XRD1 @yufo
Good buying from @armandamar

Bought many awesome serge modules from @drwiener : great stuff ++ well built ++ perfect packaging ++ nice communication.
I am sure i buy from him in the future more modules : ) highly recommended !

purchased a module from @drwiener from germany (i am in the usa), the transaction was simple and easy, and the module arrived quickly and in perfect condition. definitely a good seller!!!!!

Big Thanks to @chiavere for the Erbe-Verb! Excellent communication, transaction and fast shipping - great seller!!

Bought two modules from @grieve and they got here fast and in great condition. Actually, shipped too fast, since I'm still waiting on my power supply so I can't turn them on yet ;)

Bought a Sputnik 4-tap delay from @bj_gzp. Went perfect. Will by from him again!

Thanks @f33d for a swift and smoooth transaction and very nice communication. Recommended seller!

Thanks @solitud for selling me a Meng Qi VM. Quick shipping, thorough packaging and a module in great condition. I recommend!

Thanks to the following members for buying my stuff @regularfish @brhmh @Jinx @Maffez all pain free transactions

Thank you @KNYST. You are Good seller.

Thank you @logankeller for buying. Pleasure doing business with you!

Had a great experience purchasing from @davidjames - got a great PM Analog Replicator module from him today.

Also sold two modules to @bobpayne and he was a pleasure to sell to.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I had a great, friendly and quick transaction with @heren
Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure doing business with:

@meltermusic - provided payment quickly

@grieve - 4ms SISM. Packed well and shipped quickly. Module in great condition.

@Jorrit Dijkstra - uVCA II. Packed well and shipped quickly. Module in great condition.

I'd do business with any of these guys again!

Just had a very smooth and efficient transaction with @batank - great buyer

Thanks to @toddeaster for selling me his Pittsburgh outs! Hassle free and prompt!

@onetwoonetwo
Thanks for the quick shipping and nice price on the trio of Mannequins modules!

have had good experiences selling to @Blancman and @freespace, both quick payment and comms

nice time buying from @strat

Had a very good experience buying from/selling to/trading with the following guys :

@Maratets
@Flesh_Candy
@ranzen
@benkk
@ranzen
@pownie
@OTHK
@manolah

I DO NOT recommend dealing with user @askthedust. Worst person I've met in this community, absolute rudeness. He doesn't sell what is being advertised.

I picked up an assembled thonk reverb kit from @meltermusic. Good build execution and pleasant transaction. shipped quickly, packed well. My thanks.

Thanks @moket808 for selling me your Korgasmatron II. Nice doing business with you!

Bought a Dwarfcraft Yep module from @MogwaiSamurai . Good sale for me.

Thanks, @grieve for quick shipping and a friendly and easy transaction with my mix mult.

Had a smooth, positive experience working with @yufo

Would work with him again for sure.

Thanks @chiavere for the great deal and fast shipping on the Blue Lanten subharmonics generator.

@Maffez nice easy purchase. Item was well packed and great comms. Recommended :-)

Big up respect to @solitud for a smooth transaction and an insightful conversation. Ø 5.00 (1 Vote) Average Rating

Had a pleasant experience with @comptonmc - great buyer and good communication.

i bought a module from @meltermusic - great module, fast shipping, super smooth transaction!!!!!

@martin Doepfer LPG delievered safe and sound with no issues. Great comms. Highly recommended!

thanks very much to @bemerritt for the make noise echophon. fast delivery, well packed and excellent condition!

Bought a Doepfer Xtreme filter from @sceledra. Shipped really fast and works great. Thanks!

@penrose_riots sold me a XAOC Sewastopol. Prompt delivery, well packed and excellent condition! Looking forward to the next deal with him.

I bought a module from @koaxial .
He held it for me since I was on a holiday and sent me the stuff the same day I got back and could pay him.
He even sent it with a premium delivery service even as I misunderstand and only payed for a cheaper service.
I can totally recommend him!

had a great deal with @nomodulus

got a great module from @xPump
great transaction. super deal.

I bought a module from @strat and it was a trouble free nice deal. I can totally recommend him as a seller!

I had a good deal with @Snoozebugs, totally recommended seller!

@vytis good seller :)! Trustable and fast :) nice to deal with!