Hi ! I'm a newbie in the modular world. This rack is planned to filter, modulate audio from sources such as drones & pads.
The audio signal will come from a good mixer with preamps and who will also manage the modular 'hot' output volume (as I get no mixer module or VCA)
I think the A160 will be very nice to play with the LFO or to link to the A115 to create fun patterns.
and also sync the rack to other hardware like my Korg Volca ...

the A108 because low pass filter kind is a daily use in my creations and this one sounds incredible
all these modules will certainly find a good place in a future 6U system or a synthesizer project

I just discovered the forthcoming A-160-2 module ... think I should wait a bit before to complete my actual minirack (A108 et ZONE B.F)

Hello, if you're just starting out but you want to have a "mini cube" sized system for drones, pads & filtration, you may want to go with Mutable Instrument's Clouds & Shelves. Clouds is a "Texture Synthesizer" bit it does so many things, all very good for warping and texturing external sound sources. Shelves is an "EQ Filter" which is like a Variable state filter but a but more focused with notching and more modulation options. You might want to watch Div Kid's overview videos of these two modules together. He makes a couple of patches between Clouds & Shelves that are all-in-one drone/pad generators by themselves. Good Luck!

Hi Skimmo, thanks for your reply
I've already the A108 and the ZONE B.F , Clouds is nice for sure, but I prefer something very classic as this A108
my question are more about how to complete this mini case.
I think that the A160 can me a nice combo with the ZONE B.F, and the audio divider seems to be a very simple but funny module