I've been tweeting knobs since the early 90's, albeit digital knobs. Mostly korg, native instruments, and omnisphere. I couldn't figure the math out in my head why would I want to spend so much money on an analog synth. 3 months ago I bought my first analog synth in the form of a minimoog voyager. It was too sweet of a deal to pass up. The sonic skyline was the limit, or so it seemed. Not even a full week in with this beast I was quite shocked at how limitless the modulation possibilities were on the voyager. Still though, there was an ever growing inspiration each day I started tweaking the knobs.

Tonight when I get home there will be a package with 1 - p.m. foundation 3.1 On top of this I have a happy ending kit from tip top audio, and a DYI buffered multi on the way. I am looking forward to growing my sonic palette as well as with this community.

track from the voyager:

cheers

Big Voyager fan here. That was my first knobby analog synth, too.
I think you will love your new foundation, that is kind of another Voyager just with lots of wires!
Welcome to ModularGrid!

... and this is my Voyager Track :)

Nice. Last night was a blast and a little frustrating at the same time. Completely different envelope format and the filters response to cv inputs seemed really sensitive to me. Nonetheless, I'm already thinking about more modules.