My PNW just arrived. My previous clock manager was a Make Noise Tempi. The PNW rocks. Instant improvement.

• I was concerned about menu diving UI. I shouldn't have. It's super easy.
  • It has a play button. I can now start and stop my modular.
  • Instant drum machine. Easy clock offsets and multiples. Polyrhythmic simplicity.

It rocks. For instant polyrhythm I set EStep to 16 and set ETrig to modulate with CV 1, and then self-patch another of its outputs, e.g. set to a slow random or triangle, into CV 1 for modulation.

with the new firmware out : thinking out of the box : how to create 8 s & h with 8 random triggers and 1 noise source?

im in the middle of building my Eurorack for my Dark Ambient proect.i would like to record the modular into Reaper.would this module help me sync the modular to the BPM in Reaper?

https://www.facebook.com/BrokenFormAudio

Got a Mantis Case and a Grandterminal+expander for sale,PM Me

Is anyone else finding that some settings fail to survive a power cycle? I have one specific setting that resets on channel 5 every time. The wave form always returns to random instead of the default. Despite the fact I reset the channel every time I power it up. Reported to ALM, but no answer after a couple of weeks.

edit: It's getting worse, now three channels lose settings after a power cycle. And not to the default mode either.

Is anyone else finding that some settings fail to survive a power cycle? I have one specific setting that resets on channel 5 every time. The wave form always returns to random instead of the default. Despite the fact I reset the channel every time I power it up. Reported to ALM, but no answer after a couple of weeks.
-- mntbighker

I just ordered PNW...I'll definitely be on the watch for this when I get it installed and running.

JB

Is there a way to create repeating random stepped voltages just like the voltage block?

Is there a way to create repeating random stepped voltages just like the voltage block?
-- Polyterative

Sure...one of the easiest, in fact, would be to use an LFO to feed a clocked quantizer. Adjust the LFO rate accordingly, and you'll get the basic pattern...but you can also OFFset that rate so that the resulting patterns become longer. And the waveform chosen will also affect how this works; ramp waves (ie: reversed sawtooth) will give you an "up" direction, sawtooth will give you "down", and the other cyclical waveforms will do the same over up and down.

-- Polyterative

yep. easy

Set an output waveform to random, then set number of beats to loop

Hey moderators, someone added a weird custom panel yesterday and it's being treated as the default HEAD panel. please change this to the actual panel design from ALM. Thanks.

I couldn't fk with this module. Extreme menu diving + time gated navigation is anti-eurorack IMO.