this user has left ModularGrid

It’s not always sunny in modular world.

So plz Tell us about the people we better avoid.

-

Maybe they can pin this on top so people will read it and help other people avoiding problems what you had jayone23

Hey, there's a troublesome seller - @DeepSynth
I transferred him money for 4ms STS on Nov. 5, and few days later he stopped answering my messages.
He had on sale several modules, and still seems to have, although the list is getting shorter as if he is actually selling them. It looks legit. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/147749.
The paypal account I sent the money to is ***@gmail.com
Tried to contact him, no success.
Be careful with this guy. It seems I got ripped off :/

[ edit Nov 29: DeepSynth transferred the money back and sent the apology. ]

Hey, there's a troublesome seller - @DeepSynth
I transferred him money for 4ms STS on Nov. 5, and few days later he stopped answering my messages.
He had on sale several modules, and still seems to have, although the list is getting shorter as if he is actually selling them. It looks legit. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/147749.
The paypal account I sent the money to is ***@gmail.com
Tried to contact him, no success.
Be careful with this guy. It seems I got ripped off :/

-- mkka

Sent the guy £1300 for 2 Cwejman modules 2 weeks ago can't get hold of him. Gutted

Sent the guy £1300 for 2 Cwejman modules 2 weeks ago can't get hold of him. Gutted

-- Leescan

I just received return money transfer from him and an apology.

Oh right. Just about to call credit card Fraud team, why the refund and not send the modules? Thanks for letting me know

-- Leescan

I just received return money transfer from him and an apology.

-- mkka

Still no response from Deep Synth. Took £1300 of my money 3 weeks ago and has since disappeared. Be wary of this crook. I have passed this on to the paypal and credit card Fraud teams.

Aw shit hope you will get your money back hope deep synth will come to his sense and give your money back

FYI... Sebastian... Sebi... paypal.. ***@gmx.net

Sebi...
7/26 18 "sorry for my very late reply, ive been busy at work the last days.
I couldnt find the time to arrange the delvery, sorry for the delay.
I will prepare the package today and bring it to post tomorrow or in 2 days.
Hope thats fine.
Thanks for your patience.
Sebi"

8/2/19 Hi,
sorry for my late response.
Here is the tracking. RM412594404DE
Please let me now when it arrived.
Regards

Then Re-routed the QMMF0-4 back to himself...

from eBay-k
"Der Zugang des Nutzers, mit dem du Kontakt hattest, wurde vorübergehend durch uns eingeschränkt."
"Solltest du die Ware schon bezahlt oder den Artikel schon versendet haben, so kannst du dich hier informieren und uns den Fall melden."
""The access of the user with whom you had contact was temporarily restricted by us."
"If you have already paid the goods or have already sent the article, so you can inform yourself here and report the case."

FYI... Sebastian... Sebi... paypal..***@gmx.net

User men_chine is a crook!

This is a warning to alert fellow wigglers about this person.
I paid for a module last month (PP f/f) and then he/she/it disappeared. men_chine is still active on Modulargrid, updates rack layouts etc and the ad is still up for that same module.

I traded a module with him and it went OK, however he left a bad rating without ever telling me why which makes me doubt how great the new user rating is. I asked him why he rated like that earlier today, no response. I checked my old tracking, he must have gotten the module fine, weeks ago.

I paid for a module last month (PP f/f) and then he/she/it disappeared. men_chine is still active on Modulargrid, updates rack layouts etc and the ad is still up for that same module.

-- vytis

Exactly I got the same doubt if the user rating really works got the same
Bought a broken module and the person who sold me give me dump down to me Hahahah

I don’t think it’s good system maybe better a written feedback like discogs it’s better

I traded a module with him and it went OK, however he left a bad rating without ever telling me why which makes me doubt how great the new user rating is. I asked him why he rated like that earlier today, no response. I checked my old tracking, he must have gotten the module fine, weeks ago.

-- vytis

-- doomglue

Still no response from boombipbass, I paid 130€ for a module two weeks ago (PP f/f), and he haven´t answered back since then.

He is a fraud! I have a similar experience, only I paid for a module which he shipped to me broken and unusable (and with unoriginal knobs, and without power cable -- he advertised it as "As new"). When I messaged him the module was broken, he said "I dont accept returns" and has not answered messages since. A total asshole.

boombipbass -- ***@hotmail.com -- is a fraud! I have a similar experience, only I paid for a module which he shipped to me broken and unusable (and with unoriginal knobs, and without power cable -- he advertised it as "As new"). When I messaged him the module was broken, he said "I dont accept returns" and has not answered messages since. A total asshole.

@SteveLate is being scummy and has ignored several of my messages even though I know for a fact he's been on the site couple of times since I sent him 500 EUR for a Bitbox.

I also know for a fact that he did the same with other people and doing it right now.

If he does not answer soon, send my money back OR send me the module, I'll have to pay him a visit in person, cuz it's not a good idea to scam someone who's 2 hours away from you while all your info is public and easily traceable.

I have waited long enough but decided to post this because he still sells things and has no trouble answering other people he hasn't scammed yet...

@SteveLate is being scummy and has ignored several of my messages even though I know for a fact he's been on the site couple of times since I sent him 500 EUR for a Bitbox.

I also know for a fact that he did the same with other people and doing it right now.

If he does not answer soon, send my money back OR send me the module, I'll have to pay him a visit in person, cuz it's not a good idea to scam someone who's 2 hours away from you while all your info is public and easily traceable.

I have waited long enough but decided to post this because he still sells things and has no trouble answering other people he hasn't scammed yet...
-- breakline

+1. it was all cool until i sent him the money, after that he disappeared.
@SteveLate you better pay us back

Are you voting them as negative? I thibk this feature must be used appatt from this thread, because some people doesn’t know that modulargrid is also a forum!

Rot

-- breakline

-- sdelimar

So, any updates on this?

-- breakline

-- sdelimar

So, any updates on this?

-- maclittle

so its all good at the end. he sent me mine today, and breakline's stuff was already on the way from beginning of the week. he only kinda forgot to notify us about everything. but we cleared everything up

Hello everyone.
I did not want to write anything until the issue was resolved. I had some private drama stuff happening and thus was not clear enough to answer for a full 4 days which of course, and partially understandable made some people nervous.

Nervous enough to contact many of my Instagram friends to let them know that I owe someone money etc. That is a bit unlikely behavior that surprised me and I am still learning from many of my friends and relatives everyday that they have been contacted, even my work place was contacted.

As I am well loved in my community :) nobody thought too much about it and the damage is minimal. But I will take this under advice to never underestimate peoples... energies.

All the best to all of us who love the relaxed and confident way of trading on this platform - it surely (usually) renews my hope in mankind.

Cheers
@stevelate

Hello everyone.
I did not want to write anything until the issue was resolved. I had some private drama stuff happening and thus was not clear enough to answer for a full 4 days which of course, and partially understandable made some people nervous.

Nervous enough to contact many of my Instagram friends to let them know that I owe someone money etc. That is a bit unlikely behavior that surprised me and I am still learning from many of my friends and relatives everyday that they have been contacted, even my work place was contacted.

As I am well loved in my community :) nobody thought too much about it and the damage is minimal. But I will take this under advice to never underestimate peoples... energies.

All the best to all of us who love the relaxed and confident way of trading on this platform - it surely (usually) renews my hope in mankind.

Cheers
@stevelate
-- SteveLate

well, your private drama is really not my (our) consideration. we gave you the money and i want what i paid.

you did not answer to me (us) although you were responding to other messages. this was my radical, logical step

Current status: SteveLate provided me with tracking which says my package was sent to Lithuania...

Well the problem is I don't live in Lithuania. Hopefully its the wrong tracking number...

So last news, I got my Bitbox, its all good, took Steve a while, and he sent me the wrong tracking number first too. He's only online like once a week which probably should be said beforehand when selling stuff... Maybe that's just my opinion but I do sell stuff too

Be aware that @sdelimar will call your muma, the forums admins, befriend you on 3 social networks and send threats on all of them plus to your friends (!!) on social networks if he won't get updated every second about packages.

OK I made 2 mistakes this time (did not answer right away since I had some unforeseeable things happening, sent wrong tracking number). Shit happens. I said I am sorry but the package arrived safely and was only delayed due to covid and I did go into details explaining to him what has kept me away from MG (because it was not enough for him that I quoted private issues) this guy does everything to destroy years of good reputation, downrates me too.

I wanted to react peacefully and did so far but they just won't stop. Be aware. @sdelimar seems to have much too much time on his hands and the nervousity of a frightened squirrel.

I feel sorry but it is starting to bug me.

Everyone else that thinks about not dealing with me because of this: My sales history is openly available here, you can be absolutely sure I will send you nothing but good, functioning devices as I always did. One time there was something wrong (DIY Clouds where a socket came loose) and I immediately returned the money, paid for sending back and that was it.

Yes, I was never the quickest to answer on MG and I will try to better that but for people expecting amazon service please understand that I am but a private person with family and a job. (yes this time it was 4 days and that is too long, also for my standards)

But I will always do my absolute best to satisfy our contract.

Enough said. Love to all.

Be aware that @breakline will call your muma, the forums admins, befriend you on 3 social networks and send threats on all of them plus to your friends (!!) on social networks if he won't get updated every second about his package.

OK I made 2 mistakes this time (did not answer right away since I had some unforeseeable things happening, sent wrong tracking number). Shit happens. I said I am sorry but the package arrived safely and was only delayed due to covid and I did go into details explaining to him what has kept me away from MG (because it was not enough for him that I quoted private issues) this guy does everything to destroy years of good reputation, downrates me too.

I wanted to react peacefully and did so far but just won't stop. Be aware. He seems to have much too much time on his hands and the nervousity of a frightened squirrel.

I feel sorry but it is starting to bug me.

Everyone else that thinks about not dealing with me because of this: My sales history is openly available here, you can be absolutely sure I will send you nothing but good, functioning devices as I always did. One time there was something wrong (DIY Clouds where a socket came loose) and I immediately returned the money, paid for sending back and that was it.

Yes, I was never the quickest to answer on MG and I will try to better that but for people expecting amazon service please understand that I am but a private person with family and a job.

But I will always do my absolute best to satisfy our contract.

Enough said. Love to all.

-- SteveLate

No, i was the one who reached up on other social networks. After you took our money and disappear for couple of days.
It is also funny how you couldn't find the time to answer us, but you did to other people. you are just very irresponsible, again something to be very aware

...and you really think what you did was OK. Good. Than everyone knows what to expect when they trade with you.

And as for @breakline who you successfully involved into your panic, I don't know why he downrated me since I sent his module 24hrs after payment and it arrived safely and fine. Even included a free 16GB SD Card... The only mistake I made is sending him a wrong tracking number and not replying for the same 4 days... I mean come on. Give me a break, line. ;)

About replying to others in the same time frame: it might or might not have happened.

Interesting question: how many users did you make to send me fake messages?

As I said: I had some things on my mind and made mistakes in those 4 days.

I stand by my mistakes and said sorry multiple times. In the end everyone got their modules for a fair price and I got more drama than ever expected in this beautiful platform where I used to love to sell on.

I have no stake in this - but come on guys - something has obviously gone a bit wrong or not been handled well and I understand the concern and worry misunderstandings can cause and how it is easy to miss messages on social media on a phone, but it all seems to have sorted itself out... so not sure what the problem is any more?

The chances are you are probably both really nice people who have just got your wires crossed, so perhaps it is time to forgive, forget and move on?

Let there be peace :)

First this whole thing lasted 3 weeks. Maybe even more. Problem is, I got 3 messages from you for three weeks. You didn't say anything not being here for a WEEK after I sent you money. Then again it took another week to answer my message about the wrong tracking number. It's really important to communicate well if you sell anything. I have no other comment on this and no complains about what I got.

Interesting question: how many users did you make to send me fake messages?

-- SteveLate

Enough to conclude that you are bullshitting us. I don't know how you see it in your head, but what you did is very wrong. Now acting like nothing big happened, and this is pissing me off to be honest

I succesfully avoided an scam attempt the past week from a guy living in Rotterdam, be aware of trading with whichever that uses

***@aoutlook.com as a paypal address

There are other users that were scammed for this pig

Also I might add that Steve after fing up and ADMITTING fking up as stated above, still downvoted me... What a petty person. Would not recommend at all, even though he did send me what I bought. Seriously, if you cannot trade properly might as well just forget it.

I haven't done anything wrong here. I simply wanted clear communication, which is expected. Plus, its very shady looking you disappear one week exactly after people pay you. But before that you had no problem with communication. Naturally, this place is built mostly on trust. Do not f*ck with that trust.

Quite frankly your incessant shit-posting is making you look like just as bad - please stop it!

There is nothing "shitposting" about this. This thread is called "bad traders" not "people I don't like".

You said your piece - got it the FIRST time!!

Or are you insisting that we are all stupid and need telling the SAME thing over and over again!!

It IS shitposting - you are behaving badly - I would not trade with you because of the way you are behaving - get it?

Conversely I WOULD trade with SteveLate - seems like a decent chap who had some problems, I might expect some delay but would be okay with that and give a little bit of leeway - it's not hard to see what is going on here!

Seven posts from me enough for you to understand it is not cool? My first post was an appeal to your humanity in a time of great stress for everyone - but you are clearly not capable of any kind of compassion, understanding or forgiveness so, either way I am done here, it's beyond the pale!

Please - can you not just go and enjoy your new gear?

If you put this much energy into making music you could have written a track by now and not managed to drag me into a pointless argument in the internet... it is so sad!!

I'm enjoying my new gear. I'm saying that Steve, the seller downvoted me, the buyer, for no apparent reason. People not being happy with the way you sell things and the way you communicate is not something you can fault the buyer for. I havent asked for anything unreasonable, if he said he cannot be here for a week, fine. He did not.

People who wanna trade with Steve, its all there, I did not hide anything. It's pretty simple from my perspective: I sent Steve more than 500 EUR and then he disappeared for a week. Then he sent me the wrong tracking number, and disappeared for another week to answer that. He could have just rechecked the number before sending to me, he didnt. It did not go to a wrong address, it went to a totally different country, causing me endless frustrations and calls to the Austrian Post which then told me I'm not even the recipient.

Now I've been trading for years and I've been on here for maybe 1 or 2 years and had a lot of good experience on here, but nothing like this. Somehow other people can just pay attention when selling things, including me.

I'm enjoying my new gear. I'm saying that Steve, the seller downvoted me, the buyer, for no apparent reason. People not being happy with the way you sell things and the way you communicate is not something you can fault the buyer for. I havent asked for anything unreasonable, if he said he cannot be here for a week, fine. He did not.

People who wanna trade with Steve, its all there, I did not hide anything. It's pretty simple from my perspective: I sent Steve more than 500 EUR and then he disappeared for a week. Then he sent me the wrong tracking number, and disappeared for another week to answer that. He could have just rechecked the number before sending to me, he didnt. It did not go to a wrong address, it went to a totally different country, causing me endless frustrations and calls to the Austrian Post which then told me I'm not even the recipient.

Now I've been trading for years and I've been on here for maybe 1 or 2 years and had a lot of good experience on here, but nothing like this. Somehow other people can just pay attention when selling things, including me.
-- breakline

and Steve still thinks this is not a big deal. So as @Kel_
Good to know

No, not in the current situation I really don't!! All I am trying to do is remind you to have a little perspective. No one has been ripped off - there was just a miscommunication, a bit of a f'up and all has come good. Better than good, with free gifts and apologies and explanations. I understand you were concerned for a couple of days, but I really do not see the problem in the end.

Really... there are more important things in life right now than your modules - you are in an insanely privileged position now to be even thinking of buying anything like this. I know I am usually keen to buy these things too, but there is no way I can do that, not right now with everything that is going on and with so much uncertainty. This is how I think the vast majority of people are feeling. People are scared, losing their jobs, family members dying. I understand it might not be affecting you directly, but people are in shock and panic the world over. It's time to give people a break unless they are actually committing an actual crime. Minor f'up does not warrant this response - not now - not ever really. No one is ripped off.

A bad trader thread should be about highlighting criminals, not falling out over a misunderstanding and someone being a bit crap.

I sincerely hope you are never victims of actual crime if this is how a misunderstanding and bad communication for a few days affects you both. I get you were concerned, sure... rightly so, but not this much surely? Especially not in such a usually caring community and with a paid up member of ModularGrid (i.e. someone with a valid PayPal account) with two 'thumbs up' already?

Please, take a deep breath and let it go? Hey? Come one... we are all synth lovers. We are all decent people, we, like everyone does, just fuck up sometimes!! There's no criminal activity here, so it's time to chill out a bit and have a laugh about it maybe?

What do you say?

Thank you @Kel_
Amazing humbling words.

As you said, in the end emotions were high - but nothing bad happened (in the end) and it is not fair to any of us - being in no way criminal - to be the main actors on this forum since 2 weeks.

People looking for our user names will still read this years from now. And what for?

We are all humans. I love this community and had great experiences here.
I am ready to forget and forgive @breakline & @sdelimar for some overreactions, some mistakes that were made if they can do the same.

I am even ready to delete every post I made here if they are too - hell I never wanted to answer here in the first place and really tried to not let my temper take over. But if it all is how it is then I guess it is how it is. I will try to become a better human - as always.

Now lets do some music! (or whatever they call this modular noise :D )

re @boombipbass ... I never had any transaction or interaction whatsoever with this member but just saw that I got thumbs down from him. WTF???!! I messaged him just a minute ago asking why the hell but now I see it's unlikely that I'll get any reply from him.

Update: days later he did reply and removed the thumbs down.

I am inspired by birth, death and the events inbetween.

https://youtube.com/@aphewgoodman

I agree with Ftpyd, I think it should be at least like eBay, only buyer can put negative. Because this way the sellers will try to be good and respect the marketplace, not scamming here. if they do it quickly becomes obvious. Retaliatory feedback is no good, also if you avoid leaving negative because don't want a retaliation it doesn't work all the time. It is 98% of time the buyer that gets screwed so they should have the right for negative or no feedback, plus a short feedback description is good idea too.

Exactly I got the same doubt if the user rating really works got the same
Bought a broken module and the person who sold me give me dump down to me Hahahah

I don’t think it’s good system maybe better a written feedback like discogs it’s better

-- vytis

-- doomglue

-- Ftpyd

yes hopefully they will change this

I agree with Ftpyd, I think it should be at least like eBay, only buyer can put negative. Because this way the sellers will try to be good and respect the marketplace, not scamming here. if they do it quickly becomes obvious. Retaliatory feedback is no good, also if you avoid leaving negative because don't want a retaliation it doesn't work all the time. It is 98% of time the buyer that gets screwed so they should have the right for negative or no feedback, plus a short feedback description is good idea too.

boombipbass -- Larry Van Doorn, shufflephunk@hotmail.com -- is a fraud! I have a similar experience, only I paid for a module which he shipped to me broken and unusable (and with unoriginal knobs, and without power cable -- he advertised it as "As new"). When I messaged him the module was broken, he said "I dont accept returns" and has not answered messages since. A total asshole.
-- markylorenzen

damn, i found this post to late :(. Larry Van Doorn, shufflephunk@hotmail.com , @larrydekat aka @boombipbass sold me a future retro trax and Send me Nothing but some dead tracking a few weeks ago. all requests for my module, tracking or a solution have been ignored for weeks now...
@larrydekat still has the future retro module up for offer among others.

Sadly, it appears that a user called @gridless didn't send the item (Tallin) I bought from him despite claiming he had on 17 March.
He appears to have booked a Track & Trace service from Netherlands, but according to the website, the package has not yet been delivered to them. That was 40 days ago on 17 March.
He claimed that he HAD sent the package and asked me to tell him when it arrives.
I have waiting for over a month just to give the time for the supposed package to arrive. Noting.
I wrote several times to ask for clarification and provide a tracking number, but I received no response.
Until this is clarified, I wouldn't buy from gridless.
Unfortuantely, it was Pyapal F&F so I can't claim the money back.
I left him a downvote on his profile.
If anything changes, I'll update this post.