I've had a Wasp filter for a few weeks and it's started behaving strangely. With the level control turned to full and all the other controls set to zero, listening to the LP output I would expect to hear nothing - but I now hear the input signal coming through clearly. Turning up the resonance seems to have no effect any more, and opening up the filter there is some timbre change but nothing like what I was getting before. Prior to this I had a few instances of unusual behaviour from the filter, in which the level would suddenly drop or increase. But now it doesn't seem to be behaving as a LP filter at all (when listening to the LP output). I have seen in various posts on the web that these filters can be unreliable - any thoughts?

Hi Blackpaws,

I got a Wasp filter (Doepfer A-124) and have no problems. Thoughts... did you check the connection to the power bus? And all the modules on that same power unit too?

Other than that, nothing comes to mind. Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

try changing the power connector for your module. I had a few modules i thought had failed me when in fact it was the power connector.