Anyone know which app I could use to help me use Grids to control DFAM?

I'd like to send a trigger to TR1 and have O_C generate specific voltages at A, B, C and D to control some parameters of DFAM. Then send a trigger to TR2 and have O_C generate a different set of voltages. I'm thinking I can kind of do this with Acid Curds but am looking for some other ideas.

Thanks,
Hoggarth

I have been experimenting with O_C and DFAM as well using the quantermain applet. Basically I had a trigger signal patched into TR1 and I set the scales of each of the 4 quantizers, set in turing machine mode to put out voltages that could modulate various DFAM parameters. The key I found is to tweak the octave setting to get an response from DFAM.

interesting patch idea! what does the DFAM sound like when patched to O_C? layout-wise I would place the DFAM all the way on the left so that the patch cables don't stand in the way when turning knobs. If you patch the Velocity Input on the DFAM and don't use the internal sequencer for pitching the VCOs then you can use them for other modulation duties and eventually even with it's own clock rate! Been toying around with the idea of decoupling the DFAMs inner building blocks to use them for different purposes.