ModularGrid Rack
What module do I put in those 8hp??

If you don't have an original Braids, you're going to have more than 8 hp. Mutable discontinued that module quite some time ago; if you don't have one on hand, you'll have to use a third-party build instead.

Otherwise, this is kind of a mishmash. Some things in here don't seem to have a clear purpose to them, there's a number of important basic modules missing, and it feels like you're trying to cram too much into too small a cab. For example, there's only two VCAs in this entire thing, and both of them are dedicated to the audio path because they're not even separate modules in of themselves. Also, there's multiple audio sources here...but no mixer. How's that supposed to work?

Also, this build is way too small for multifunctional use. It either needs to be drums, or a synth...I think you're opening yourself up for a lot of annoyance with this small cab if you're trying to get this to be an "all-in-1" box. It's DOABLE...but you'll have to go bigger to get all of the necessary modules in the same cab, or just scrap this idea and build a proper synth in the 2 x 84 and leave the percussives for some other machine or software.

Thanks for your help! I tell you that it is not a dream because I have all the forms except plonk! My fear is just boring me after all this money!! I’ll get to 3x84...but not immediately, in the meantime I can recover hp changing Braids with Plaits! And if you still want to help me recommend what to insert in space to not bore me...Tanks!

You're not going to be bored, there are tons of modules here to get to know and explore. I would suggest (as many others before me have) taking your sweet time, as your goals are going to change over time—modular does this to you, and before you know it you'll be aching for utilities, mixers, quantizers (you might want to keep Braids for this), and all kinds of things that keep the voltage flowing in interesting ways.