Best stereo mixer in eurorack. No noise, clean design, nice knobs. Make knob.farm rich!

Agreed! Killer quiet 3 channel stereo mixer in 4hp. Great design and build. And at $90, the price is great.

Top Stuff! Recommended!

Absolutely fantastic. Incredibly low-noise, gorgeous (reversible!) front-panel with a black side and a black/gold side, and daisy-chainable so you can add more channels later. Plus, the knobs are amazingly stiff and satisfying, probably the best knobs in my system.

Simply a great and handy mixer. I have three Hyrlo's daisy chained (bus connectors on pcb) serving as my final audio mixer with 9 stereo channels. The summed output goes to my Befaco Out for easy performance setup where I want just a stereo line out. In studio setup I have each Hyrlo output patched, this breaks the daisy chaining so that I have 3 seperate 3 stereo channel mixers (or 2x 3-channels stereo + 1 or 2x 3-channels mono) that go directly into my audio interface for multitrack recording. Great solution, great sound, great quality.