I have had mine up for sale for ages, at what is now a very low price considering the new price, it's in perfect condition cosmetically and functionally, but no one is interested.

What's up? It's a great bit of kit and an awful lot of value for money - help me understand?

Please suggest a reasonable price as I need to sell this - I am not desperate or in trouble - but do need to maintain some income from somewhere and selling off some gear seems a sensible way to do that at the moment.

Essentially I am open to offers just to get it shifted - can anyone help here?

Thank you :)

I also notice there is an original Terminal up for sale at €280 - this blows my mind!! How this is still for sale at that price is beyond me - worth at least €100 more!!

Why is it that the really, really, good gear so often gets ignored or passes under the radar like this?

To be clear, I also have the original Terminal and that is not going anywhere - superb bit of kit! Both terminals are - but I can only justify keeping one and I made my decision long ago that the original was the one to keep... custom vactrol envelopes - hell yeah!!

Anyone know of any other function generators that let you change the shape of the envelope with affecting the length?

I've knocked another 50 gbp off the price as this needs to go...

Someone must want a dual envelope/lfo/oscillator and dual filters and a great array of effects?

For almost no money :D

heard good things about this module.it is on the list for things to check out,ust have a couple of modules to get first

https://www.facebook.com/BrokenFormAudio

Got a Mantis Case and a Grandterminal+expander for sale,PM Me

It is rather excellent - if I didn't have both and having to choose one, I would be keeping them both for sure :)