Today 29.06 ModularGrid will move to a new server. I set the site to "read only mode" so people can read data but not write into the database to prevent any data corruption during migration.
IP address will change so it might take up to a day depending on DNS cache to see the new site.
I try my best to not screw it up. Wish us all luck.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

I wish you all good luck ;-)

Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

It looks like the transfer went well! I do have one hiccup to report; may or may not be related. I've been using the Pedal section as much as the Eurorack lately but I can't seem to create new pedalboards now. Once I enter the specs and click "Save", I get the message "An internal error has occured".

No doubt you'll get it sorted, just wanted to let you know! Keep up the great work!

It looks like the transfer went well!

I am still fighting with some compatibility issues of the new database software but it should be quite stable soon.

I do have one hiccup to report; may or may not be related. I've been using the Pedal section as much as the Eurorack lately but I can't seem to create new pedalboards now. Once I enter the specs and click "Save", I get the message "An internal error has occured".

No doubt you'll get it sorted, just wanted to let you know! Keep up the great work!
-- homeslice1479

Thanks for reporting, should be fixed!
Cheers, Knut

Great work - thank you very much for all your efforts :)

Offline on Thursday, 11.00 CET

We are going offline on Thursday, 11.00 CET for up to 4 hours.
We are moving to a faster and bigger server!

Hi Modulargrid,

That's great news :-) Thank you very much for keeping this website up to date and up and running!

Good luck with the upgrade and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

They can rebuild it...bigger, faster...it will be known as Steve Austin, the $6,000,000 server!

the $6,000,000 server!
-- Lugia

Not quite, but close!

Everyone reading this: server is running, we are operational again!
Running on 12 cores and 32GB RAM.

Great work @modulargrid!

Thank you @modulargrid. Not sure what I would do without this website... make music, maybe? :)

Hi Modulargrid and Farkas,

Modulargrid: Great, thank you very much! 12 cores and 32 GB of RAM? Wow, then we have to increase our number of posts otherwise you have done all the great work for nothing ;-)

Farkas: Ha, ha, pretty good point actually, this modulargrid.net website is so successful that it keeps us away from making music ;-)

Great website and thanks again, kind regards, Garfield.